UFC Thread

Yep. I legit only recognized Swanson, Ortega, and Aljo. Some of the names are familiar but I couldn't tell you a thing about them.

Totally called it. Brawlers have a ceiling. Certain styles can be terrible matchups

Attachments

• 20171217_113835.jpg
    20171217_113835.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
I just hope Chael and King Mo get their heads caved in. I love Rampage but I want him to lose and just retire. I'll be pulling for Big Country or Meathead.

Smolka with 4 losses straight now. Outside of the sub by Moreno, all decisions. The other three were to really good young guys. This loss to Nicolau might seal the deal on him getting cut.

Pretty quiet in here tonight.

Thought the Akhmedov - Vettori fight has been most exciting fight. Esparza and Calvillo got pretty fun for a while.

Khabib is a beast. Dismantling Barboza. Just wish he would finish fights more the way he used to.

Really want Conor to return to fight Khabib.

You thought Conor ran against Nate? LOL he'd do his best to run a marathon against Khabib. Edson is sooooo high level and he gets absolutely demolished on the ground. Conor has never even begun to be tested by someone on the ground. He's a freaky power striker who would only have a chance via an Aldo repeat. Khabib would take him down easy 30 seconds in and make Conor never come back to MMA.

VN Store

Back