Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know

It’s like this.

Red has been ill for a long time. Every time we get into a new treatment we get excited that this could be the one to change things. We spent a crapload of money on some of them. Fairly recently we started another new system that was less promising than all the others but you move forward instead of doing what obviously isn’t working.
Red now feels better than she has in years. Not cured by any stretch but doing well. And we’re grateful.

CJP may not be the cure for the Tennessee Football woes that’s exciting and popular but he may be the one that actually works.

Time will tell.

Pruitt is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need?

Also praying for you and Red. I’m a ginger as well but you guys are in my soulless prayers.

Pruitt is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need?

Also praying for you and Red. I’m a ginger as well but you guys are in my soulless prayers.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers.

I just hope he’s the procedure that works in my analogy and not another procedure that’s exciting at first then doesn’t work

Ron, when will the Gruden threads start again on VN and is this hire truly the best smokescreen ever?

I will hang up and listen

Ron, when will the Gruden threads start again on VN and is this hire truly the best smokescreen ever?

I will hang up and listen

Definitely a smokescreen. No doubt about it. People on the internet can't just make up things. The sooner we get back on the Gruden train, the better. We need all the UT fans to continue to constantly bring it up on every platform exists to prove to CJG we value him.

So, TRM, you predict that Phab Phil's 2-yr deal will be extended, and Fulmer will remain AD beyond? Or, are you predicting Pruitt will leave UT for another gig 2 years from now?

Ronnie,

What happened to the Zone?

It’s good to hear from you. I haven’t seen you around in a while.

The Zone’s recent history is a sad and long story. Anger. Heartbreak. And enough butthurt to fill a large swimming pool. The bad posters got banned and the worst posters got extra banned. There are/were no good posters to speak of or be missed. There’s a smattering of nerds that occasionally wander by, but it’s not the same. No meltdowns by that one guy that had regular meltdowns. No fighting over stupid things. No polls about who should “gtfo”.

Sad really.

It’s good to hear from you. I haven’t seen you around in a while.

The Zone’s recent history is a sad and long story. Anger. Heartbreak. And enough butthurt to fill a large swimming pool. The bad posters got banned and the worst posters got extra banned. There are/were no good posters to speak of or be missed. There’s a smattering of nerds that occasionally wander by, but it’s not the same. No meltdowns by that one guy that had regular meltdowns. No fighting over stupid things. No polls about who should “gtfo”.

Sad really.

Ugh no fun swimming in a pool full of butthurt.

Reactions: 1 person
TRM, about that Last Jedi movie... Will you
1. Get a ticket and watch it in the theater before the year's out.
2. Watch it in a theater sometime next year when it's on screen for the discounted matinees.
3. Wait for it to come out on PPV/DVD.
4. Wait for it to be on the streaming services.
5. Watch it when you're couch bound with a fever and it comes on the streaming channel you're watching because you don't want to bother to reach for the remote.

TRM, about that Last Jedi movie... Will you
1. Get a ticket and watch it in the theater before the year's out.
2. Watch it in a theater sometime next year when it's on screen for the discounted matinees.
3. Wait for it to come out on PPV/DVD.
4. Wait for it to be on the streaming services.
5. Watch it when you're couch bound with a fever and it comes on the streaming channel you're watching because you don't want to bother to reach for the remote.

I plan on watching tomorrow with my daughter.

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t know

It’s like this.

Red has been ill for a long time. Every time we get into a new treatment we get excited that this could be the one to change things. We spent a crapload of money on some of them. Fairly recently we started another new system that was less promising than all the others but you move forward instead of doing what obviously isn’t working.
Red now feels better than she has in years. Not cured by any stretch but doing well. And we’re grateful.

CJP may not be the cure for the Tennessee Football woes that’s exciting and popular but he may be the one that actually works.

Time will tell.

Glad Red is doing better. Hope she continues to improve.

Ron, I was in another thread and saw the Zone referred to as "TRM and his minions." WTH?!! When were you elected king?? I love you(platonically) but I bow to no man, not even one as great as you. True zoners are never followers, imo. We blaze our own trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back