What Austin Thomas will be doing.

Welcome home! Does anyone else feel like UT has just now entered the 21st century? It seems that a lot of programs have been implementing new "techniques" in advancing their programs.

LSU past four 247 class ratings: 2,4,2,7
(And there was a coach firing in those years)

Reactions: 6 people
Welcome home! Does anyone else feel like UT has just now entered the 21st century? It seems that a lot of programs have been implementing new "techniques" in advancing their programs.

This is a very new thing. I think only two programs have one.

Reactions: 3 people
LSU past four 247 class ratings: 2,4,2,7
(And there was a coach firing in those years)

I know it is a positive thing...........BUT, LSU can on,y recruit in Louisiana and have a top 10 class every year most high school players from there want to play there regardless.

Just a thought..., NOT discounting this guy it is a positive step forward.

Reactions: 3 people
I know it is a positive thing...........BUT, LSU can on,y recruit in Louisiana and have a top 10 class every year most high school players from there want to play there regardless.

He pulled the best recruits from TN to LA. That needs to end.

Reactions: 1 person
Ha, I passed the idiot test because I'm still not really sure what he does after reading the article. A little bit of this and that?

My point exactly. When have we been known as cutting edge?

The biggest cutting edge has always been the been the back stabbing that goes on over there, but I doubt you were referencing that.

You're right, now let's slip into the bayou's and bring some of those 5* Cajuns to the hills of Tennessee :)

Reactions: 1 person
This young guy is a rising star on the fast track to the NFL and probably eventually to a NFL GM position.

I only hope that when tke NFL comes calling that Tennessee will step up the $$$$ to keep him with us on the hill.

Starting next year he'll be a huge help in evaluating HS talent, saving our coaches lots of time so they can coach better and recruit the best guys at every position and we'll see our recruiting rankings jump through the roof faster.

This guy could absolutely turn out to be the # 1 best hire Pruitt has made for us.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Ha, I passed the idiot test because I'm still not really sure what he does after reading the article. A little bit of this and that?

Recruits, scouts recruits, and coordinates the "gameplan" of what coaches are going to recruit what areas and when.

VN Store

Back