Neyland-Fulmer Stadium

I'm sure that's what Phil has had in mind all along. I really hope the OP is joking, or maybe it's really Phil posting testing the water to see if there is any support for his plan.

You are joking, right?

You lost me at “Florida’s.” Maybe FSU, but not the Gators. You surely didn’t mean to include the Gators as elite historical programs. Everything else in your post is bunk until this is clarified. Sorry.

Even FSU was nothing before Bobby Bowden took over in the mid to late 70's when he left West Virginia.

First of all, if anyone has ever played a sport at a high level, you would understand the mind set that goes into it. I assure you, no player of coach nor the silent majority of fans cared one little bit about playing Wyoming. If you think their mind or preparation was into Wyoming you are nuts. No one cared. It's not like the other 152 wins where they actually had their head into it.

Fulmer is a Hall of Fame football coach. He has brought the only legit National Title to this school in 122 seasons. He will have more NFL Hall of Famers then the school had in the entire history before him. The street the stadium is on has his name. The thing that is left is to have a statue place at the stadium where that guy from another era already sits. Then it will all be a complete full circle.

Fulmer earned his HOF status while he was here coaching. You're out of your f'ing mind on the HOFers. There's is exactly one: Peyton Manning. Name the others.....

Good coach at best. We had more talent than everyone in the SEC for most of his time here yet he only won 2 championships. Had we not won the NC in 1998, he would have been fired after the 2002 season....just two years removed from the nation's no. 1 class and a preseason no. 5 ranking

13-31
13-34
3-41
14-41
6-34
7-30
6-28
7-35
14-38

Those were our losses AT home to our biggest rivals from 2002-2008

Reactions: 1 person
I have been ready for a change. However like most UT fans the news conference made me feel awful at least until the Wyoming game.

I think the fans and University should honor Fulmer for what he has done for UT football. What do you think?

Was a bad idea in 2008, still is.:loco:

VN Store

Back