Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bearcat hasn't changed his avi pic in accordance with my suggestion, I propose that he be ignored.

147-b-1280.jpg

Random thought. What if, instead of the "big bang" that science considers to be how things began.....what if it is the opposite? What if it's more of a big suck and the universe is slowly being pulled together? What if the reason the sun stays burning is a planet gets sucked in and used as fuel? Then the solar system hits the reset button and then another planet becomes where life is? Earth in this scenario would become hotter than Venus since the sun would be a little larger, Mars would be in the temp range for what we consider normal life.

Man, convenience store breakfast burrito has messed with my brain today.

Random thought. What if, instead of the "big bang" that science considers to be how things began.....what if it is the opposite? What if it's more of a big suck and the universe is slowly being pulled together? What if the reason the sun stays burning is a planet gets sucked in and used as fuel? Then the solar system hits the reset button and then another planet becomes where life is? Earth in this scenario would become hotter than Venus since the sun would be a little larger, Mars would be in the temp range for what we consider normal life.

Man, convenience store breakfast burrito has messed with my brain today.

You mentioned sucking, is this an analogy of our football season?

After a quick search for Let it go, I'm assuming the movie is Frozen. No, I haven't seen it either. Didn't care for the 40 seconds of the song I listened to either.

Lion King rules.

Dumbo = best Disney movie ever. But I love pretty much all the Disney animated films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back