Official Nashville Predators Thread

I haven't even been in this thread this year. Whoops.

On a serious note, I think the preds win the cup this year. When Ellis gets back in a few weeks, there's literally not a hole in the lineup. This team is scary good after the Turris trade.

Injury to Pekka away from barely making the playoffs. We definitely have that potential. Just need to stay healthy.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably playing their best all around game of the season right now.

Vancouver can't even get into the offensive zone. Meanwhile we're about to have 50 shots on goal.

Probably playing their best all around game of the season right now.

Vancouver can't even get into the offensive zone. Meanwhile we're about to have 50 shots on goal.

Offensively we’re the best we’ve ever been as a franchise. Vancouver has basically given up.

Yankee do you live in Smyrna tn?

And yes the second period has been outstanding. They are so frustrating to play against. This predators team is humiliating the opposition making it look easy.

I am currently on CQ shift, as soon as I turned on the game the scoring happened...you're welcome.:eek:lol::loco:

Pretty much becoming a hockey fan because this team is my only hope for Tennessee sports winning a championship in the near future. Hope they keep it up, this has been fun.

The lineup we're fielding right now is so much better than the one in the finals vs Pitt. Add in Joey, Fiala, Turris, Bonino, Hartnell, Emelin. I mean our freaking fourth line is Hartnell, Sissons, and Watson. An Ellis hasn't even come back.

It's a long time until April, but we have to be the favorites out of the West. Have to avoid injuries, but who can beat this team in a 7 game series?

VN Store

Back