Just listened to Greg McElroy on WJOX in Birmingham.

SpeedyVOL

He said Steele was the leader in the club house. Said Steele would be a good hire. No mention of Pruitt. He doesn't want JP to leave Alabama IMO so he is pushing Steele. He also said he thinks Fulmer will call all the shots now. He is an Alabama homer that doesn't want to see us land a great coach.

Reactions: 23 people
He said Steele was the leader in the club house. Said Steele would be a good hire. No mention of Pruitt. He doesn't want JP to leave Alabama IMO so he is pushing Steele. He also said he thinks Fulmer will call all the shots now. He is an Alabama homer that doesn't want to see us land a great coach.

I agree

Reactions: 9 people
No offense meant here, but if I'm an Alabama guy I'm not concerned about anyone as long as Nick Saban is around.

Reactions: 30 people
He said Steele was the leader in the club house. Said Steele would be a good hire for his alma mater’s rival school . No mention of Pruitt. He doesn't want JP to leave Alabama IMO so he is pushing Steele. He also said he thinks Fulmer will call all the shots now. He is an Alabama homer that doesn't want to see us land a great coach.

Fixed to include reading between the lines.

Reactions: 3 people
The absolute last opinion I have any interest in. Well, even with Finebaum.

Reactions: 2 people
Listening to WJOX in B'ham for news about Tennessee football is like listening to North Korean state media for an opinion about the United States.

Reactions: 54 people
Yep ole nick's time is about up. Better enjoy the few days ya got him. Ole nick having to beg committee to put his team in the playoffs how sad. Go Tigers!!! as yaya says.:rock:

McElroy has no information other than what he reads on message boards so his views are all opinion and speculation. If and when he is correct about any coaching hires its totally blind luck. He's just filling air time and fishing for clicks.

Reactions: 1 person
on Bama msg boards it has been reported by some they don't want Pruitt to leave and don't think we deserve him either

that should tell you something... this guy is probably good

McElroy is a hack and is prob taking off his knee pads right now from a play date with Saban... trading off to Finebaum's scheduled play date now

Bama is as susceptable to losing a great assistant and having a not-so-great replacement as anyone.

Alabama assistant coaches have been as disposable as Kleenex

How many offensive and defensive coordinators has Alabama had since Saban has been there?

Paul Finebaum UT alum who is AS DIALED IN AS ANYONE, said it is going to be Steele. But I guess he has an "agenda" too, right? lol keep living in denial, retards.

are you serious? First off he isn't "dialed in" he works for ESPN... the ones who make news rather than report it

Also he is a HUGE Bama guy and has a man crush on Saban and the whole Bama program.

Him being an alum is crap... he might have graduated from here but hates UT

Reactions: 3 people
Paul Finebaum UT alum who is AS DIALED IN AS ANYONE, said it is going to be Steele. But I guess he has an "agenda" too, right? lol keep living in denial, retards.

That’s what Inkeep seeing, Steele is the primary target. The only people saying it’s Pruitt are posters on this board. Not sure what the hold up is, just pull the trigger Phil.

this guy right?
finebaum-a-day-tg-2jpg-1d3bdac116e2af57_large.jpg

are you serious? First off he isn't "dialed in" he works for ESPN... the ones who make news rather than report it

Also he is a HUGE Bama guy and has a man crush on Saban and the whole Bama program.

Him being an alum is crap... he might have graduated from here but hates UT

Troll is hungry.

VN Store

Back