Recruits response

fla orange

This will be the biggie for me how do they respond is everything! Will we keep what we have. Will whom ever the coaches are will they pull some of their recuits with them? Lets face it! Given what I've seen on this board so far and meaning no disrespect to anyone about half will say "We're Saved!" and about half will say "Were Doomed!" So excited to see the feelings from recruits about the eventual hire! GOOO VOOLLLSSS!

Reactions: 1 person
We definitely keep Terry Dean with Pruitt.

Recruits response will be just like ours, "Siri, google Jeremy Pruitt."

Pretty sure the majority of every recruit and highschool coach knows who Pruitt is in the south. One of the best recruiters in the SEC. Pruitt and his staff will be well known by recruits everywhere.

If Tee comes along to be the OC for him get ready for constant top 5 classes every year.

Reactions: 12 people
This could be a very very good recruiting class. The kids may not know who Fulmer is! But there coaches do! I believe he offers the perception of stability. Depending on the hire if we pull some big name recruits as a result. It could start a land slide of top recruits signing with the VOLS!

Reactions: 6 people
Recruits response will be just like ours, "Siri, google Jeremy Pruitt."

Are you kidding? These recruits, especially high target ones, know exactly who he is. They only care he is from Alabama. In fact, most of these kids would love to play for him and have already talked with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If Pruitt and Tee both come, i don’t see how we don’t get Mays and Brendon Harris back. Can’t let top talent from our state (especially Knoxville) leave for another program. Sheesh, imagining Mays and Smith on the same line gives me the shivers.

This could be a very very good recruiting class. The kids may not know who Fulmer is! But there coaches do! I believe he offers the perception of stability. Depending on the hire if we pull some big name recruits as a result. It could start a land slide of top recruits signing with the VOLS!

And hopefully those recruits produce

It never ceases to amaze me how many of us adults posting in VN are so out of touch with what 17 and 18 year old youngsters are doing with their spare time. It's not intently keeping up with college recruiting and who is who in the coaching world like a bunch of fans do. Kids being recruited, somewhat but 18 year olds are more interested in the cheerleader captain and what it's going to take to tussle with her in the backseat of a car than who is Pruitt. Yea I know YOUR kid gets gold stars for attending Sunday School, never has taken a drink or toked dope, and is still a virgin guy leading his FCA chapter at his school, but if you hang out with 18 year olds playing football in hs, most don't know and don't care who Pruitt is unless he shows up at their house. Mom and Dad are fangirls and fanboys, kids could give a rats axx and will do a search about 10 minutes before he shows up at their house.

Reactions: 3 people
If we could put together an O-LINE that is one of the best in the country! Man it changes everything! We used to dominate there! Put tons of Guys in the NFL. YOU GET AN TOP NOTCH O-LINE and it dominoes you get the quarterbacks because they're not running for their lives. You get the recievers cause you got the QB. You get the running backs cause they have a line that can open gaps. JMO!

If Pruitt and Tee both come, i don’t see how we don’t get Mays and Brendon Harris back. Can’t let top talent from our state (especially Knoxville) leave for another program. Sheesh, imagining Mays and Smith on the same line gives me the shivers.

Pipe dream if you think Mays come to play for Jeremy Pruitt. I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

Pipe dream if you think Mays come to play for Jeremy Pruitt. I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

Correct...they'll be laughing at this hire just like the rest of the country and sports media will be.

I wonder if the Administration will be upset if we somehow, accidentally become a top-5 program again? Will it mess up their master plan?

VN Store

Back