Pick your 10

I dont think,Ive ever seen a message board so obsessed with minutes.Not saying it wrong or even bad. Is this a recent phenomenon?

Reactions: 1 person
I dont think,Ive ever seen a message board so obsessed with minutes.Not saying it wrong or even bad. Is this a recent phenomenon?

Haha. Ed, u are on a roll, tonight. Cracking me up. Or maybe it's just one of the stages of Battered Vol Syndrome or it could be that Loud, I smoked after that game, for the 1st time in a while. Maybe a combination of all 3.

I’m more interest in ppg , reb, asst., and blocked shots. Production when they are in there. Minutes can sometimes be mileading. ....Or I’m easily mislead.
Funny story on me. I’m at the LMU game and screaming from the third row at the officials for calling seven fouls on us as compared to 1 on UVA Wise. Except......I had it backward. Scoreboard dyslexia. Someone behind me said “HUSH” lol I hollered “Sorry refs....never mind”. ...egg on my face.

.....and right now my asthma is flared up and I have laryngitis. I sound like a friggen munchkin. D. Pinsons parent were laughing their asses off.

Johnson from what I have heard had a pin put in or maybe 2 for chronic shin splints..

Outside of redshirting Kent I see everyone else playing,

Walker needs PT and we need him playing

On Vol Calls Barnes called out 4 players that need to get better to help this team.

Fulkerson
Walker
Pons
Darrington

I did not hear him mention Johnson or Kent. So apparently he's settling in on an 11 man rotation with:

Alexander
Bone
Bowden
Daniel
Schofield
Turner
Williams

Barnes also said that Pons is missing the Friday practices which are one of the most important that are scheduled. He has a class at that time.

Barnes was asked now that they're ranked, what is the goal. Without hesitation he said to be number 1.

On Vol Calls Barnes called out 4 players that need to get better to help this team.

Fulkerson
Walker
Pons
Darrington

I did not hear him mention Johnson or Kent. So apparently he's settling in on an 11 man rotation with:

Alexander
Bone
Bowden
Daniel
Schofield
Turner
Williams

If Darrington gets going, with the what’s going on right now, look out. I like his spastic style of offense. And if he’s seeing minutes, Barnes likes his defense.

VN Store

Back