Saudi Arabia

Because we don't need to be over there. No strategically beneficial reason for us to spend blood and treasure halfway around the world.

but the article alluded to this missile being the reason we got out. but we aren't out....

The Saudi army is arming up..... won't be long before they start throwing rocks now

Attachments

• IMG_3018.JPG
    IMG_3018.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people
Purges seem to be the theme amongst our allies in this region...

If confirmed, the arrest and detention of Bandar would constitute the most significant and high profile figure caught up in the purge - even above that of high profile billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal - given Bandar's closeness to multiple US administrations and involvement in events ranging from Reagan's Nicaraguan Contra program (including direct involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal), to making the case for the Iraq War as a trusted friend of Bush and Cheney, to directing US-Saudi covert operations overseeing the arming of jihadists in Syria.

This arrest (if true) will tie together the Bushes and Clinton's over the last 30+ years.

Get you laughs in...

Reactions: 1 person
bandar%201.jpg

How much influence do you guys think Saudi Arabia has on President Trump as well as US politicians? I mean Trump's first major trip was to Saudi Arabia, so it's clear they have him on a tight leash. But I wonder how it is for the rest of the US politicians.

How much influence do you guys think Saudi Arabia has on President Trump as well as US politicians? I mean Trump's first major trip was to Saudi Arabia, so it's clear they have him on a tight leash. But I wonder how it is for the rest of the US politicians.

We have an unhealthy alliance with both Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Reactions: 5 people
We have an unhealthy alliance with both Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Is A Saudi-Israeli Friendship Driving The Rest Of The Middle East Together?

In an endless attempt to regain influence in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia has once again brought about results directly opposite to those intended. Immediately after receiving confirmation that the resignation had taken place in Saudi Arabia, the entire Lebanese political class demanded that Hariri return home to clarify his position, meet with the president and submit his resignation in person. Saudi actions have served to consolidate a united front of opposition factions and paved the way for the collapse of Saudi influence in the country, leaving a vacuum to be conveniently filled by Iran. Once again, as with Yemen and in Syria, the intentions of the Saudis have dramatically backfired.

This Saudi interference in the domestic affairs of a sovereign country has stirred up unpredictable scenarios in the Middle East, just at the time that tensions were cooling in Syria.

Hariri's detention comes from far away and is inextricably linked to what has been happening over the past few months in Saudi Arabia. Mohammed bin Salman, son of King Salman, began his internal purge of the Kingdom’s elite by removing from the line of succession Bin Nayef, a great friend of the US intelligence establishment (Brennan and Clapper). Bin Nayef was a firm partner of the US deep state. Saudi Arabia has for years worked for the CIA, advancing US strategic goals in the region and beyond. Thanks to the cooperation between Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, Bin Nayef, and US intelligence agencies, Washington has for years given the impression of fighting against Islamist terrorist while actually weaponizing jihadism since the 1980s by deploying it against rival countries like the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, the Iraqi government in 2014, the Syrian state in 2012, and Libya’s Gaddafi in 2011.

that should really read as just the KSA, Israel hasn't had any friends over there in a long time

And there is good reason for that...

Israel/KSA and the US are aligned in order to destablize ME countries that don't toe the line...pushing these other countries to unite against the real terrorist regimes...

Reactions: 1 person
Oh dear, Saudi Arabia has stepped up its propaganda game. They can't even knock off goat herders in Yemen, yet video has them fighting Iran, capturing (what appears to be) General Qasem Soleimani and having him shaking in his boots and being celebrated as liberators in Tehran. Put your boots on before you watch this...

Last edited:
Oh dear, Saudi Arabia has stepped up its propaganda game. They can't even knock off goat herders in Yemen, yet video has them fighting Iran, capturing (what appears to be) General Qasem Soleimani and having him shaking in his boots and being celebrated as liberators in Tehran. Put your boots on before you watch this...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XBy0INTlk[/youtube]

Will I be placed on some kind of list if I watch this?

VN Store

Back