The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I may be in the minority, but I hope Moon loses tonight and makes the move to the main roster. It just seems to predictable. All the of the top superstars get a run with the title, maybe two, then move to the main roster. It would be pretty cool if she lost and became the final member of team SmackDown.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority, but I hope Moon loses tonight and makes the move to the main roster. It just seems to predictable. All the of the top superstars get a run with the title, maybe two, then move to the main roster. It would be pretty cool if she lost and became the final member of team SmackDown.

Nattie has been announced as the final member.

IDk if the Dream character will work long term. Right now I love what they are doing with it so far.

I do belive in Patrick Clark. That guy has the look and charisma of a star

This Dream/Black match is the definition of pro wrestling

Ben, I know you have seen every Takeover card like me, this is right up there with the best of them so far.

That was probably my favorite WWE PPV card since I came back to WWE in January 2014

For those that might have missed it watching football, the War Games match is soooooo worth it

Ben, I know you have seen every Takeover card like me, this is right up there with the best of them so far.

Im just getting around to watching it, just finished the Black/Dream match, it was great. Ohno/Sullivan match was good too.

Velveteen Dream was out there looking like Julio Teheran tonight.

Im just getting around to watching it, just finished the Black/Dream match, it was great. Ohno/Sullivan match was good too.

Dream is a star. Patrick Clark is 22, wrestling for three years and just put on my favorite match since Dunne/Bate.

It was really funny as I watching the match how Dream gets wrestling with his mannerisms and match psychology and so impressed. And I thought about how Ziggler doesnt get it and doesnt use his character and relies just on his ring capabilities.

Dream is a star. Patrick Clark is 22, wrestling for three years and just put on my favorite match since Dunne/Bate.

It was really funny as I watching the match how Dream gets wrestling with his mannerisms and match psychology and so impressed. And I thought about how Ziggler doesnt get it and doesnt use his character and relies just on his ring capabilities.

Could be very interesting to see him dabble in a couple other very different gimmicks and maybe become the new era incarnation of Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack. I'm amazed at how well he's done for being as green as he is.

Dream and Black sums up all the best things about wrestling in one match. It was so good.

I wish they would have waited a few weeks to take the title off Mahal. Based on the score, it looks like Brock is going to win. I can't say I'm surprised.

I wish for a “Big 4” PPV they would’ve brought back the pyro. Just makes entrances feel bigger

I hate that they're touting Lesnar's long title run, as if he actually ever defends it. What has he had 4 title defenses, if that?

I'm so tired of Brock. This is so boring and old. Please have some sort of booking misdirection coming up

VN Store

Back