Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

Embiid 46-15-7 with 7 blocks and 2 TOs

Simmons 18-9-10 with 5 steals and 1 TO

Hot take of the night, Simmons and Embiid are really good at the basketball.

It's still early in the season but it's safe to safe we don't have to worry about Ball joining the 50/40/90 club. Right now he's 31/25/50. Incredibly awful.

Reactions: 1 person
I pray to the basketball gods that Joel Embiid can somehow stay healthy.

His ability to stretch to the 3 point line at his size mixed with his low post game is unreal. He has so many moves in the post. The way he jab steps, pauses with the basketball makes it look like he is a guard handling the ball when isolated against big men. He definitely could be something, even more than he is, if he stays healthy.

I was young with "The Dream" played but watching tapes and footage it seems that Embiid is similar to his low post arsenal. Works with the best skills trainer too, Drew Hanlen.

Kyle Anderson has started all 15 games and he looks great. He's not scoring as much as I thought he would (just 11 ppg) but he's doing it all well. Vs the average wing, per minute he's getting:

83% more rebounds
18% more assists
67% fewer turnovers
200% more blocks
6% fewer steals
17% fewer fouls

and an above average TS% of .547

It's still early in the season but it's safe to safe we don't have to worry about Ball joining the 50/40/90 club. Right now he's 31/25/50. Incredibly awful.

That shot is broke. It’s not going to work at this level. I love everything else about his game though.

Kyle Anderson has started all 15 games and he looks great. He's not scoring as much as I thought he would (just 11 ppg) but he's doing it all well. Vs the average wing, per minute he's getting:

83% more rebounds
18% more assists
67% fewer turnovers
200% more blocks
6% fewer steals
17% fewer fouls

and an above average TS% of .547

Kyle Anderson is just solid. Doesn't do anything flashy, but gets the job done. Always been an above average passer. Typical Spurs player, as he does what is asked of him to win ballgames

His ability to stretch to the 3 point line at his size mixed with his low post game is unreal. He has so many moves in the post. The way he jab steps, pauses with the basketball makes it look like he is a guard handling the ball when isolated against big men. He definitely could be something, even more than he is, if he stays healthy.

I was young with "The Dream" played but watching tapes and footage it seems that Embiid is similar to his low post arsenal. Works with the best skills trainer too, Drew Hanlen.

Hanlen is big time. White boy can ball

VN Store

Back