Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
caught-cleavage-boobs-staring-gif-4801742.gif

Who is this? I've got some "research" to do

Haha for sure. Crazy how many have come and gone. I've never posted enough to have a very strong presence here, but as weird as it sounds lurking has helped me get through some tough times.

If you see my post count, I really don't either, but I do post a lot more than you lol, I love this place, it has helped me get through some tough times. It relaxes me and helps keep me out of my INFJ head.

Reactions: 1 person
Who was tbe guy who used to brag about his 27 inch IMac and Cherrywood desk? Wasn't that Midfielder10? The popped collar Tyler Bray hating frat boy?

I want to say he was tweeting or DM’ing players or recruits. People found his twitter on here. I think it was the same as his name he used here.

I think that was Jmoore maybe. I'm not sure. Sabanochio is an idiot that still gets crucified for stuff like that. He was on here a long time ago.

I want to say he was tweeting or DM’ing players or recruits. People found his twitter on here. I think it was the same as his name he used here.

You're right. He tweeted at a recruit (I think Torrance Gibson) saying he hoped he got injured since he didn't come to our spring game or something like that. Somebody on VN connected his Twitter handle to his screen name and everyone was off to the races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back