TrumPutinGate

We've now seen NUMEROUS contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russian surrogates. And we've seen a ton of lying by the Trumpsters about all these various meetings. Collusion? There's no doubt about it. Everything about Trump stinks--EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 2 people
its funny how fast Wikileaks went from source of freedom to direct threat to freedom. almost as fast as it took them to switch parties they were going after. funny how that works out.

reminds me of the flip flops on Comey, Mueller, and Russia. pretty sure I could come up with some more if I wasted the time on it.

Reactions: 1 person
Desperate? And what has he done to demonstrate desperation?

Fired Comey.

Hinted at firing Mueller.

Threatened to fire Sessions more than once.

Begged for more investigations of Clinton (and then Sessions cowered in the corner and is doing his bidding).

Calls the Russia investigation "fake news" and a "witch hunt," while simultaneously helping to write the initial press release on the June 2016 meeting between the core of his campaign and a Russian agent for the purpose of colluding, which said release was an abject lie.

To name a few.

Reactions: 4 people
We've now seen NUMEROUS contacts between Trump campaign officials and Russian surrogates. And we've seen a ton of lying by the Trumpsters about all these various meetings. Collusion? There's no doubt about it. Everything about Trump stinks--EVERYTHING.

Has the Dums ever lied or colluded with Russia?

Has the Dums ever lied or colluded with Russia?

Is that your only defense??

Trumps a liar...your response is all politicians are liars
Trumps in bed with Russia....Clinton and the Dems
Roy Moore is a pedophile....Joe Biden brushed a little girls hair off her shoulder.

Roy Moore is a pedophile....Joe Biden brushed a little girls hair off her shoulder.
Moore isn't a pedophile. He's primarily an ephebophile.

yep collusion

FBI was surprised but took no action after Bill Clinton took $500,000 from Russian bank while Hillary decided on American uranium deal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5009373/FBI-surprised-Bill-Clinton-took-500-000-Russia.html#ixzz4yQqq30ND

Sessions sure seemed to have selective memory under oath today. He's a decent liar and tough to pin down. Trump on the other hand is going to be a prosecutors wet dream... per Trump, "People don't understand, I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student," Trump said. "I did very well. I'm a very intelligent person."

Later, pointing to his head, he added: "One of the great memories of all time
."

The indictments, depositions and fun public hearings can't begin soon enough!

The left is worried about the rights splinter but unconcerned about their own plank.....

Attachments

• 4029544F-EE95-4A59-9E24-E20D24D825A8.jpeg
    4029544F-EE95-4A59-9E24-E20D24D825A8.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back