Hoke closes practice?

I think the players need time, absolutely no need for any outsiders to be there the rest of the way..

Reactions: 14 people
installing 3-4...doesn't want anyone to know...it's a secret...also Gruden is meeting with players...:thud:...:)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just glad to see anyone other than butch jones up there giving a press conference representing UT. It's refreshing. The past left with Butch.
Hoke is the right guy for interim and hopefully we're all going to be really excited with whoever they bring in

Reactions: 4 people
Audition for Scott and Hoke for jobs elsewhere. Win out, go to bowl and they can say it was Butch...motivation. LSU shows up to packed house supporting the Vols and they stun the college football world. Would like to see...

Reactions: 5 people
I'm just glad to see anyone other than butch jones up there giving a press conference representing UT. It's refreshing. The past left with Butch.
Hoke is the right guy for interim and hopefully we're all going to be really excited with whoever they bring in

Agree with ya bud.. can’t wait for the fresh blood up on the hill..

Audition for Scott and Hoke for jobs elsewhere. Win out, go to bowl and they can say it was Butch...motivation. LSU shows up to packed house supporting the Vols and they stun the college football world. Would like to see...

Seriously now, LSU can't be real excited about this situation. At least the coaches and fans with brains. I'm sure they would have much preferred our lame duck coach and 10 weeks of game film, errr horror flick. This just adds a lot of Qs to the mix.

LSU -15.5 should now be LSU -15.4! :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Lsu would have to be as flat as IHOP pancake for this team to come within 2tds. Guice will run at will if they want to run him. Williams, their backup will have a career game vs Shoops marshmallow run defense.

VN Store

Back