Marlin Lane

I didn't listen because it said 25 minutes long. But, if true, dang. That's some shady stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, crazy stat from that podcast. Butch has a losing record to every SEC team, including Tennessee.

Reactions: 5 people
For someone apparently so cutthroat Butch sure sucked at actually winning football games. Maybe next time be harder on your opponents.... not your own players ..

Reactions: 7 people
Notice how all these guys burning bridges have burned bridges thier whole lives and were never nothing but thugs for attention to begin with?

Looking at you FB.

The difference between good sportsmanship and thugs.

Reactions: 1 person
He's had players from both Cincy and now UT discuss his mistreatment of players. I'm not one to jump on bandwagons to personally attack someone, but where there seems to be some credibility to all of this.

I’m not saying it isn’t true, but why didn’t Marlin talk about this publicly a couple years ago? This isn’t the kind of thing you hide from the public.

Its like a "where are they now" of former vols accused of rape.

The the last time a former vol with a shady past said soemthing everyone jumped on that guy real quick. Not the same here though. Huh.

Reactions: 3 people
Marlin might have a vendetta since he lost playing time to Hurd. And it’s not like he’s a huge guy, so why would he be made the enforcer?

I’m not saying it isn’t true, but why didn’t Marlin talk about this publicly a couple years ago? This isn’t the kind of thing you hide from the public.

It wouldn’t have mattered anyways. Butch survived multiple allegations like these because the university was too scared to make a change for a long time. Now that he’s not there anymore, more stuff like this will come to light.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow, crazy stat from that podcast. Butch has a losing record to every SEC team, including Tennessee.

Not against Kentucky. If you meant losing streak to every SEC team, then yes.

VN Store

Back