Patterson, Gary

From the TCU Board:

From GreatHornyToads:

quote:
Patterson and Tennessee

I’ve have it on solid authority from within the AD that Patterson has met with Tennessee representatives 3 times in the last month. He’s kept this secret from TCU.

It sounds like the two parties have gotten to the point that Patterson has given his requirements to become head coach for the Vols. He wanted the job in 2009 and was ready to leave but felt they had already agreed to hire someone else.

This is going to be a huge blow for our program.

Reactions: 9 people
Is there a link or is this a rumor?

No, but the interest is definitely there on both sides and I think by him putting it out there what happened the first time around showed he was still very interested. It sparked things Currie firing Butch and Hart/ Hamilton not being around anymore. I think the details are being worked out as we speak!

Reactions: 1 person
From the TCU Board:

From GreatHornyToads:

quote:
Patterson and Tennessee

I’ve have it on solid authority from within the AD that Patterson has met with Tennessee representatives 3 times in the last month. He’s kept this secret from TCU.

It sounds like the two parties have gotten to the point that Patterson has given his requirements to become head coach for the Vols. He wanted the job in 2009 and was ready to leave but felt they had already agreed to hire someone else.

If he's under contract doesnt UT have to ask permission to talk to CGP

Reactions: 5 people
One of the largest TCU boosters (Scharbauer) lives here in Midland. Still says Patterson stays at TCU.

Would be a massive game changer. As long as he brings Bumpas and gets one of his super OCs, we will dominate.

Reactions: 1 person
From the TCU Board:

From GreatHornyToads:

quote:
Patterson and Tennessee

Which TCU board is this from? Purple Menace?

I looked at the TCU football forum boards, I did not see a post stating any of the sort. Just that Butch Jones had been fired and they said he had been like Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's for a month now...which I found to be a spot on analogy.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back