Georgia says it was fun

I was just telling my buddy today that their typical collapse down the stretch starts tonight. They'll wind up 11-3, which isn't terrible I guess. But considering where they were 3 hours ago, I doubt the fan base will be too happy.

Reactions: 1 person
Being overrated!!
Shows how much the committee and some so called experts know!!! Should’ve never been a conversation about them being better than Bama, Never!!

A couple of days ago in another thread somebody referred to UGA as the new Bama. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

No kidding. I don't think many of us saw this coming. I'm trying to decide if the potential income would be worth the headache of renting out my three extra bedrooms in Auburn two weeks from today. This town is going to be absolutely insane.

How many of us would trade with Georgia right now??? Top 10, 8-1 and still has a chance(slim) at the CFP

How many of us would trade with Georgia right now??? Top 10, 8-1 and still has a chance(slim) at the CFP

Of course we would, nobody is denying this. However, if we were knocking on the door of the playoffs and possible national championship UGA fans would be just as delighted if we took a massive step back on that road.

Very impressed with how Auburn's defense flat got after GA and their OL. The same Ga Ol that dominated the Vols DL......

VN Store

Back