Total War: Warhammer

Persian, there is another interview regarding historical titles. can't link as I only have the FB announcement. might be worth you looking for.

sounds like they have an update coming out for an existing total war game (not warhammer), with some new paid content as well.

also working on a new era and game.

more talk about their saga stuff.

Persian, there is another interview regarding historical titles. can't link as I only have the FB announcement. might be worth you looking for.

sounds like they have an update coming out for an existing total war game (not warhammer), with some new paid content as well.

also working on a new era and game.

more talk about their saga stuff.

Thanks for the heads up!

Messed around a little last night with ME checked out the Empire and Dwarves. So far no complaints with Empire. Dwarves however have me ticked off.

Mount Gunbad that has the special building north east of Karaz a Karak, no longer has gold. Used to be the reason you got it was because it had both gold and that special building. Now you have to wait until tier 3 for it to be worth it. completely changes my strategy. On the campaign map it still has the gold bar next to the name and the golden gate signifying a special building. but no gold. #makedwarfsgreatagain

pretty sure I am about 100 turns into a war that doesn't look much closer to ending. Kroq Gar vs the orks. I am winning most of the battles but we are fighting across a third factions lands, that I have military access with. So it is real hard to win the battle and make a move on a settlement. Trying to get a defensive alliance with the dwarfs whose land it is so I can replenish faster but they aren't having it. Orks haven't taken peace yet either.

Slightly disappointed. This is probably the opposite of entering a time period we've never seen before. Seems like a lot of the same with attempts to fix what was wrong with Rome 2.

I think this is a separate team that is making a new historical game. I think they have a few teams at the moment.

anyone excited about the British stuff? I am very meh about it. not because its not fantasy but just because its been done before.

I would buy a remastered version of Medieval 2. update the graphics, diplomacy and trade. leave the rest as it is. same stats, same units. maybe update the generals. no spies/heros running around. Grey rebels, empty settlements, America sitting over there waiting for you to discover.

I would buy a remastered version of Medieval 2. update the graphics, diplomacy and trade. leave the rest as it is. same stats, same units. maybe update the generals. no spies/heros running around. Grey rebels, empty settlements, America sitting over there waiting for you to discover.

I like embedded heroes from the 4th gen TW games.

dont mind them on the battlefield and helping the armies, but so much of the game devolves into a agent smooshing contest.

Outside TWW, assassinations would seriously **** up a good campaign. Happened to me on my Holy Roman campaign. Had a 40 something year old general maxed out, about 30 turns outside my territory, steamrolling northern Asia with homebred cavalry and mercs. He was killed by a 2 star assassin. Ruined everything. Ragequit the save as a result.

Have y'all watched any of the milkandcookiestw channel on YouTube? Dude does custom multiplayer maps with some top notch commentary. I'll have them playing on my tablet while I work.

This one, in particular, is my favorite:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTxQxgDDAb4[/youtube]

That killbox, though.

His lore knowledge is right up your alley, Louder. His commentary is fantastic and he as well as his buddies slightly rig the battles to be more epic.

VN Store

Back