Fulton Falcons

I was there. Oak Ridge is very good. Their QB played very well even though he threw two picks. That defense is legit. Fulton is actually in the same region as Oak Ridge, so they finished second behind them. It will be a tough row to hoe to win the State with Oak Ridge and Catholic to beat.

Wow, I had no idea, Fulton was in the same region as OR. This has to be the 1st year that they are in the same region, right?

Catholic boat raced Fulton last night, 40 something to 14. Decent season for Fulton, but they just can't match up with the big time schools like Maryville, Oak Ridge and Catholic. They have the skill players, just not the OL and DL size and talent, those schools have.

Falcons beat Jackson Southside, 61-52. Fulton plays Stratford, Friday, winner plays for the state championship

Reactions: 1 person
And to cap off a perfect day, not only does UT lose, but so do the Falcons in the state title game to Hamilton Heights 60-58

I was in a sh!tty mood Saturday, but, anyway....... Congrats to the Fulton Falcons for a great year and a state Runner-up run, this year. It was a heart breaking loss, but I expect the Falcons to be contenders again, next year. Coach Wright still getting it done. Jody started coaching the Falcons, my freshman year, and me for a couple of those years. He turned the basketball program into a powerhouse and is still doing work, 33 years later. Go Falcons!

Fulton Falcons 18
Central Bobcats 9
Thursday night game. Fulton goes to 1-0 and Central drops to 0-2. Tough schedule so far for Central. I think they are a lot better than their record shows, right now.

Fulton down 28-14 at the half to Maryville.

Yeah, qwik_kick, Maryville is probably too deep and too strong on the OL and DL for Fulton

Maryville beats my Falcons, 35-20. I still think Fulton stays #1 in 5A despite the loss.

I figured they had more depth. Sounds like we played hard though. Proud of my Falcons. Falcon Pride c/o '91

Fulton rolled Clinton a couple of weeks ago and West last night. Looks like the Oak Ridge game will decide the district

Is Fulton in the same classification as Greeneville?

Edit: just looked it up, Fulton 5A and Gville 4A? But still might be a good game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back