brown bag Orange shirt for Holloween

I40flyer

keeping it real
Evidently, a brown bag with eyes holes (aka a butch hat) along with a UT Orange shirt is all the rage for this holloween! And it saves $$$, brown bags are almost free, and everyone already has their UT orange shirts! I wonder how many guys/gals will adorn this costume prior to heading out to their favorite watering hole on the 31st!
:):dance2::dance2::hi:

Last edited:
Evidently, a brown bag with eyes holes (aka a butch hat) along with a UT Orange shirt is all the rage for this holloween! And it saves $$$, brown bags are almost free, and everyone already has their UT orange shirts! I wonder how many guys/gals will adorn this costume prior to heading out to their favorite watering hole on the 31st!
:):dance2::dance2::hi:

Browns fans already have these costumes and they regularly wear them to games, hahaha.

This is the kind of costume that scares this crap out of a coach. It's their grim reaper.

utbags.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So Christmas and Easter aren't commemorating the birth and death and rising from the dead of Jesus Christ?

Many of the traditions associated with Christmas actually come from pagan origins. Gift giving and holiday parties come from the Roman Saturnalia. Decorating an indoor tree comes from the Norse celebration of Yule.

Most of the traditions associated with Easter, including the way that Easter Sunday is calculated each year and even the name itself comes from the Roman celebration of the goddess Ishtar held each spring to celebrate fertility. That's where the Easter egg comes from.

VN Store

Back