Recruiting Forum Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could claim it! How did you like it? Isn't the drive there amazing miles of open beach! I could live there.

The drive was awesome. We turned further south into the Punta Sur Eco beach park. It was where the lighthouse was. Also had a beautiful, white sand, beach that we snorkeled on. It was a much nicer beach than here at secrets.

The coast line on that side was much rougher with a rocky shoreline. Surf was much larger/rougher too. It was gorgeous.

This is our last full day. Coming home tomorrow.

Oh, and Coconuts was great. I had the big grilled shrimp and a few brews. Salsa was very good.

Last edited:
Yeah that is a cool park with the lighthouse, some some crocs when we were there. Glad you have had a good trip I hope to return sometime in the next couple of years!

Yeah I put Wentz on my bench this week, hoping Mariota will play Monday even went so far as to add Brissett just in case Mariota is out. Overthink much?

Yeah I put Wentz on my bench this week, hoping Mariota will play Monday even went so far as to add Brissett just in case Mariota is out. Overthink much?

Local media is pretty divided on whether or not Mariota will play on Monday. I think he will play but he definitely won’t be 100%.

INVOL my dad got a diagnosis change today. Unable to do an MRI so neurologist diagnosed him with Alzheimer's about 4 years ago. His symptoms are similar but add in seizures and blood pressure issues.

Finally got a neurologist to listen today and agreed with Lewy Body dementia.

It's not better for him. In fact, seven year life expectancy from onset.

Has really declined lately.

I’m so sorry volatil

Reactions: 1 person
INVOL my dad got a diagnosis change today. Unable to do an MRI so neurologist diagnosed him with Alzheimer's about 4 years ago. His symptoms are similar but add in seizures and blood pressure issues.

Finally got a neurologist to listen today and agreed with Lewy Body dementia.

It's not better for him. In fact, seven year life expectancy from onset.

Has really declined lately.

Hey Volatil,
Sorry to hear what you are going thru.
My Mom was diagnosed with dimentia in 2007.
She started on hallucinogenics a year ago.
She is now in Stage 6.
Here’s the Alzheimer.org guide that you’ve probably seen, but thought I’d share if you hadn’t. Gods speed & strength.

Stages of Alzheimer's & Symptoms | Alzheimer's Association

*on edit - I just googled Lewy body dimentia. Had never heard of it. Hate that your Dad got this diagnosis.

Last edited:
Guys the same groups that fought in Charlottesville are going to protest Saturday in Murfreesboro. It’s a bad scenario that’s about to unfold.

Guys the same groups that fought in Charlottesville are going to protest Saturday in Murfreesboro. It’s a bad scenario that’s about to unfold.

Have friends that are going to counter protest. I told them not to just in case it gets ugly but they aren’t listening. Hopefully everything stays peaceful.

ludes.gif

Dude if you have to come here stay safe. I have home made soup on the stove. Give me a call. You are welcome here anytime.

B told me. Thank you, sir. You're a good man. We were basically told not to drink, which usually means we're good.

I have a buddy's wedding to go to, with an open bar....so...yeah...I'm drinking 😁😁😁.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back