Madden 18

Another patch today rolling back a few parts of the patch in the one before that has evidently been breaking the game.

What specifically do you hate?

Sorry forgot about this forum, the thing I,hated most about the update was how bad it made pretty much every qb especially in team play, guys who never over threw the ball before the patch cant hit wide open guys now. I also think the run is a bit harder to stop now

ran the play action end around pass out of the strong I formation yesterday and lost all control of my QB. he just kept running backwards by himself for a -55 yard run resulting in a safety. nice!!

I have a massive delay lately. Henry is unstoppable the few times I've played against him. Bo Jackson is slightly better, yet not as effective

ran the play action end around pass out of the strong I formation yesterday and lost all control of my QB. he just kept running backwards by himself for a -55 yard run resulting in a safety. nice!!

The other day i ran a swing pass to my RB and as soon as I threw it the RB started moonwalking backwards and all the way out of the screen. Needless to say, it was an incomplete pass.

This is by far the most broken madden game I have ever played online . I know of a good 4 plays that are broken

At least 4, plus too many other in explainable things, like when guys catch a pick and are called down when they never went to the ground

This is the first time I've gotten into madden ultimate team. Best feeling out there is beating a guy you know has dropped a couple hundred bucks on his team.

All Madden connected franchise is no joke. I throw the ball maybe five times a game. Run the ball and play D is the only way I can win.

VN Store

Back