Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

The Grizzlies have three wins over the Warriors in the past two seasons, the most in the NBA. Since the start of the 2016-17 season, Golden State is 2-3 against Memphis and 66-14 against the rest of the league.

Reactions: 2 people
The Grizzlies have three wins over the Warriors in the past two seasons, the most in the NBA. Since the start of the 2016-17 season, Golden State is 2-3 against Memphis and 66-14 against the rest of the league.

Now, if we can start a similar streak against Houston. Not sure I like our chances on that one.

Should end October 6-1 and be able to run out to a 9-1 start. That’d be a decent enough lead to overcome for a playoff spot even this early. Whole season will be a grind in the WC.

I don’t see why some people are surprised at what’s happening. We got rid of three washed up players, added Evans and Chalmers, got a decent rookie for the first time in a while, etc.

Reactions: 1 person
22769952_10156051121918643_5973403130686217451_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Well, Harrison is terrible. Gasol has been fantastic to start. I get it’s only 3 games but still not terrible.

Harrison and Jarell have no business being on nba rosters and until this year Ennis wasn’t a true rotation player. He has played well for 3 games and I was/have been bullish on his future so it’s nice to see.

Agree on Ennis. I wasn’t considering Martin but rather Green. Martin isn’t a true starter, agree. Although I think he can be serviceable off the bench. I like him as much as the one trick Brandon Wright.

No arguing the bench depth is our advantage.

VN Store

Back