The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say it; D4H wins.

It would be a long brutal battle, but D4H would wear BTO down to come out with the W. I'm not say that D4H wouldn't take his lumps, not even saying that D4H would be right, just that he is the only person on this forum that has the stamina to dethrone BTO.

Depends on if there are any rules in place or not. If it’s simply who would last longer then D4H because he doesn’t even carry on coherent arguments. He can’t go 3 posts without contradicting himself but never concedes said contradiction or when he’s wrong; he either just keeps repeating himself or will straight up ignore what he previously said.

BTO I’ve seen admit he was wrong and concede points. D4H concedes nothing. D4H is also clearly trolling because he constantly makes outlandish predictions but when they fall apart he just shrugs it off before making another and repeating how good he is at predictions. I mean he picked UT to win the NC for the second straight year and when it fell apart, his response was “Always really thought Georgia was going to win it, so switch them and I’m still right.” And then brags he picked Georgia to win it all.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back