Windy's football discussion thread.

My thoughts from tonight’s Torah study.

Ecclesiastes 1:9King James Version (KJV)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Butch thought he was reinventing football. Silly Catholic.

Who has a problem? I only see this as a solution in waiting. (Platitudes make the pain easier...)

I don’t know if platitudes do or don’t, but hesitating on coaches does. I went all in on Dools, and got far too angry when he failed. I hesitated on Butch from the get go and it has made this stretch lots easier for me. It’s been funny to go back through my old fb posts with the “#coachcantcoach” from even four years ago.

To harp further on a worthless subject, Kiffin was hired two days after our season ended. Someone explain how we could’ve possibly been told no by so many others before “settling” on Kiffin. Kiffy Poo was the media darling hire that year. He bolted for his dream job. Most here would leave wherever they were for Tennessee if offered TCHFCATUTK position. Dooley was a disaster hire because of timing. Not because we weren’t willing to spend. We were willing to spend when we hired Butch, but the program was a disaster and we had to settle. Overall, the program isn’t a disaster now. Keep your chins up, Vol fans. I truly believe brighter days are ahead.

My thoughts from tonight’s Torah study.

Ecclesiastes 1:9King James Version (KJV)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Did you see where GOB called you and me a troll over in the Gruden thread ... lulz

Don?t know why he brought you into it... I was telling them my guy said that were Not hiring Gruden and they went nuts of course

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see where GOB called you and me a troll over in the Gruden thread ... lulz

Don?t know why he brought you into it... I was telling them my guy said that were Not hiring Gruden and they went nuts of course

lol
There was a time when I made it my mission to piss him off. He hasn’t forgotten.

VN Store

Back