Massey Ratings are out...

And if the team finds success this year? Will you give credit where credit is due?

I said it before and I'll say it again Holly has a perfect storm brewing right now. She has hand-picked assistants that are all hers players that are all hers and the two extreme personalities on the team last year are gone. So as far as as my opinion goes it will totally be on coaching whatever happens is year

Missouri had two players Porter in 2014 number 43 and Cunningham number 28 in 2015 yet they are ranked above us in the league. I think their coach has to be the best in the league to win like she does without top 50 players.

Don't forget Miss State.

I also think that Sophie Cunningham was clearly under-ranked coming into college. She was ready to play from the get-go...easily a top 10 player in her class.

I said it before and I'll say it again Holly has a perfect storm brewing right now. She has hand-picked assistants that are all hers players that are all hers and the two extreme personalities on the team last year are gone. So as far as as my opinion goes it will totally be on coaching whatever happens is year

So that’s a yes you’ll give credit? Or lay blame?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't forget Miss State.

I also think that Sophie Cunningham was clearly under-ranked coming into college. She was ready to play from the get-go...easily a top 10 player in her class.

She was a McD All American coming out of high school.

How many kids play in the AA game? I'd say Sophie was still in the upper echelon of that group as well.

24 young ladies total.... you had

1. Katie Lou Samuelson
2. Asia Durr
3. Jessica Shepherd
4. Cecelia Z. - went pro in Europe
5. Angela Salvadores
6. Napheesa Collier
7. Lashann Higgins
8. Kristine Anigwe
9. Kyra Lambert
10. Arike Ogunbowale
11. Kalani Brown
28. Sophie Cummingham

Other players ranked beneathe her Teaira McCowan, Teniya Page, and others that have been successful to their programs. I agree that she fits their program perfectly but even if you take out some of the other players who went pro or back to their countries I think other players move into the top 10 based on performances. She is def top 15 kid tho!

Very excited to fire Holly. The worst coach in lady vols history

How profound! Since there have only been two coaches and a fill in for the Lady Vols,that would make Pat Head Summitt the best---- duh!! Catbone,you should probably stay with the football forum. We already have enough posters with this type comment.

Reactions: 4 people
The people blaming DD and TC for the team’s performance the last two seasons will be the same ones using their absence as an excuse for why they’re bad again this year.

Maybe you need to read the comment again.

The only thing I would change is If , for , why.

People who blame the players consistently will look for things relating to players (situation, play, or otherwise).

Those who blame coaching always will.

I look at both.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back