NFL Games Thread 2017 edition

Panthers not named Cam rushed 14 attempts for 9 yards last night.

I just don't think you can win like that. Not against a quality team. Maybe if they were playing the Browns or the Patriots...

Holy crap, I don't get the call against the Jets. NE doesn't need that kind of help. Absurd that wasn't a Jets TD.

Come on now, we all know Goddell spends his entire week scheming against Tom and crew. Obviously the Patriots get nothing but screwed by the NFL

The NFL Week 6 Sunday Standouts

A great debut for AP for the Cards because the Cards looked like a Juggernaut scoring over 30 points to defeat the Bucs.

The Giants in a must win game played great including the defense because the Broncos were highly contained in Denver.
A Giant win for the Giants that was winless.

Great rebound win for the Bears and Trubisky defeating the Black Birds in Baltimore in overtime 27-24.
The talented younggun Bears qb Trubisky got his 1st nfl win on the freakin road with Bears also playing pretty good as a team. Possibly the Bears have a decent maybe great reliable starting qb.

The Dolphins a great comeback win in the Big A defeating the Falcons 20-17. A impressive valiant comeback win for the South Beach Dolphins.
A unforgettable created int for the Dolphins to prevent the Tenacious Falcons from scoring a td.

The Rams remain perfect on the road defeating the Jags 27-17 with finally ending a 12 year drought because punt blocked and returned for a td, also opportunistic defense that had a int after a Jags wr tipped the pass huge mistake.

The Rams could be a decent team, Goff is succeeding because he has the right Head Coach.

That UT/Alabama plug just now...

"There's been a lot of upsets this season. Who knows what will happen?"

One can hope I guess.

Good one in Oakland. Raiders are driving with a minute left down 6.

VN Store

Back