MLB Playoffs 2017

I used to defend him but I'm starting to believe the narrative that the Cubs won last year in spite of Maddon.

I used to defend him but I'm starting to believe the narrative that the Cubs won last year in spite of Maddon.

He’s a contrarian. He goes against common sense just to go against common sense. There was a 0% chance Lackey got that out.

Duensing could pitch to three righties but not a fourth? Lackey, a bad starting pitcher, on back to back days? In the 9th inning of a pivotal tied road playof game?

He’s never pitched on back to back days in his professional career. And be sucks. And you employ Wade Davis.

Rookie Aaron Judge has three times as many postseason home runs as Tony Gwynn had in his entire 20 year career. Random stats are random.

Well it was fun while it lasted. It's 2015 all over again, Dodgers going to sweep this one. Cubs bats, pitching, and managing have all sucked balls this series, combined with the fact the Dodgers are just a better team.

It blows my mind when big league pitchers can’t hit the strike zone. A total embarrassment

VN Store

Back