50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

Access Denied

From hero to missing person to victim, almost mirrors the timeline discrepancies. Some freelance investigative reporter figured this out days ago. Time to face the facts, the msm including fox are controlled by the same powers that control our government.

Access Denied

From hero to missing person to victim, almost mirrors the timeline discrepancies. Some freelance investigative reporter figured this out days ago. Time to face the facts, the msm including fox are controlled by the same powers that control our government.

Check out that beard on Campos. It looks like what you see on Muslim men trying to blend in.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys are waaaaayyy off. Campos was part of the pizza restaurant child sex trafficking ring. Soros, who knew about the attack in advance and shorted the hotel stock, called the DNC, and said hey, send Campos there and get him a job and this guy Paddock will kill him for us because he owes me for financing his houses in Nevada.

But stupid Paddock screwed up and missed. So afraid Campos has put it all together, the Clinton Foundation sent Putin's hit men (he still owed them a solid for giving him uranium) out to Vegas.

They have kidnapped him and are awaiting instructions from Rachel Maddow on what to do with him.

Reactions: 6 people
You guys are waaaaayyy off. Campos was part of the pizza restaurant child sex trafficking ring. Soros, who knew about the attack in advance and shorted the hotel stock, called the DNC, and said hey, send Campos there and get him a job and this guy Paddock will kill him for us because he owes me for financing his houses in Nevada.

But stupid Paddock screwed up and missed. So afraid Campos has put it all together, the Clinton Foundation sent Putin's hit men (he still owed them a solid for giving him uranium) out to Vegas.

They have kidnapped him and are awaiting instructions from Rachel Maddow on what to do with him.
I figured they let you in on the plan. No surprise here.

Reactions: 4 people

Get your laughs in now while you can...

There are some strange things for sure. However before we jump on the conspiracy theory band wagon we might want to wait until the authorities release their findings. I know crazy.

That takes all the fun out of it.

Why did the video link I posted get removed?
It’s been happening a lot, on many different sites, the video gets removed, people need to see that and realize how bad it actually was, there’s many questions about why the lights were turned off, when there’s nearly 600 injured people you need light to administer care!

How are medics and first responders supposed to provide care in the dark?!?

Something definitely fishy about the lights going out after the shooting stopped! It was a 15 minute video with no audible gunfire, then the lights mysteriously go out?

Come on folks! Things aren’t what they seem!

Oh yeah the fbi deleted and wiped clean all devices with evidence from the shooting! If that doesn’t scream “investigation problems” then what does?

Wake up folks!

Reactions: 2 people
Soros Transfers $18 Billion to Foundation, Creating Instant Giant - The Wall Street Journal
Soros Transfers $18 Billion to Foundation, Creating Instant Giant

Hold on to your hats folks! Things are about to get trippy!

18 billion!?! And this story comes from WSJ! If this doesn’t get you thinking about government agendas I don’t know what will.

He wants to control everything and with that kind of donation he could. Trump must have Soros scared.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess some snowflake reported the video, now I can’t even find that link again, it’s been removed from 7 video sharing sites. Too much reality for some? Too much wtf?

Something is being hidden from us. Most don’t care because it doesn’t affect you personally. Remember real people died and have had their lives changed forever!
And the fbi is hiding facts!

Timelines have changed like 4 Times now? Seriously! Why aren’t we all furious?! I sure as hell am!

I guess some snowflake reported the video, now I can’t even find that link again, it’s been removed from 7 video sharing sites. Too much reality for some? Too much wtf?

Something is being hidden from us. Most don’t care because it doesn’t affect you personally. Remember real people died and have had their lives changed forever!
And the fbi is hiding facts!

Timelines have changed like 4 Times now? Seriously! Why aren’t we all furious?! I sure as hell am!

ongoing investigation. You expect them have to have it all pinned down the first time? I can't even get people to agree on a time for a meeting the first time without it being changed three times. And I expect them to change what is being said as they uncover new information, it would be more suspicious if we only got one story.

24hr news cycle is killing all critical thought. I hope the investigators don't operate like the msm, running stories they can't prove.

VN Store

Back