That song you hate.

I know it’s getting a lot of play time right now but Human by Rag n Bone Man gets on my nerves.

I know it’s getting a lot of play time right now but Human by Rag n Bone Man gets on my nerves.

There's been a lot of these trumped up synthetic beat songs the past five years or so that get waaaaaaaaay overplayed. Human is one, as is Into the Jungle. I really hate that song. I don't want to follow anyone into the jungle.

Back in black and stairway to heaven. 103.5 singlehandedly ruined those two songs because they play them every hour on the hour every single day.

Don't worry be happy: It is 1 of the most nonsensical dumbest songs in History because don't worry be happy doesn't fix problems of bankruptcy, a car that won't start or stops moving, a bad or terrible haircut, having clogged ears, Hollywood not having made a great faithful video game movie which isn't challenging but they repeatedly decide to be 1 million miles unfaithful so no sensible reason to not worry and be happy for that problem unless you had control to make a great faithful feature video game movie which could be Double Dragon, Devil May Cry or Dead to Rights, etc.

Reactions: 6 people
Don't worry be happy: It is 1 of the most nonsensical dumbest songs in History because don't worry be happy doesn't fix problems of bankruptcy, a car that won't start or stops moving, a bad or terrible haircut, having clogged ears, Hollywood not having made a great faithful video game movie which isn't challenging but they repeatedly decide to be 1 million miles unfaithful so no sensible reason to not worry and be happy for that problem unless you had control to make a great faithful feature video game movie which could be Double Dragon, Devil May Cry or Dead to Rights, etc.

giphy.gif

I heart you

This is the greatest thing ever.

Kinda, 1980's through 2017. Just about every time I tune in they're playing one of those two songs. They make payroll on back in black and when they need to poop they play stairway to heaven.

They should upgrade from turntables to an automation system running on one of those computer thingies.

VN Store

Back