Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Jelly stopped running on the trick play or it would have been an easy (and game winning as it turns out) TD

Was screaming that at my TV. Agreed with Tubs (can't believe I'm saying that) that I don't think a trick play was necessary there, we were running at will at that point, but Kelly almost made a spectacular catch out of what should have been routine if he just doesn't stop running his route.

We have just as many Cups as you guys do.

And I’ll still take my dude Tarasenko every day of the week and twice on Sunday over your boy.

My Wings' Martin Frk has 3 goals in five games.

GWN what you think about the NFL game tomorrow

My Wings' Martin Frk has 3 goals in five games.

GWN what you think about the NFL game tomorrow

Detroit should win. Saints D has been better lately, though, and we get Willie Snead back. AP no longer a factor/distraction so we’re settled out with Ingram and Kamara which I like.

I’m assuming Stafford is playing?

Detroit should win. Saints D has been better lately, though, and we get Willie Snead back. AP no longer a factor/distraction so we’re settled out with Ingram and Kamara which I like.

I’m assuming Stafford is playing?

Yes but offense will be all shotgun probably.

The more Florida keeps losing the more nervous I get they'll get Chip Kelly

Saints are also getting two OL back, which should also help.

I think it’s a coin toss. Detroit is banged up and we’re coming off a bye. Who knows.

Saints are also getting two OL back, which should also help.

I think it’s a coin toss. Detroit is banged up and we’re coming off a bye. Who knows.

I'm concerned Jordan is gonna be in the backfield all game. I do not think you can cover Tate thoug.

Weirdly enough this is the fourth straight year Saints/Lions play

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back