What do you expect Saturday?

Are you asking for a prediction or expectation?

I predict the Vols will play just as terribly as they have all season. There have been moments where individuals have shown talent, but playing well as a team? Really substandard so far, and I have seen nothing to inspire an ounce of confidence.

However, I expect them to prove me wrong. I expect every last player to keep their composure, execute well, and play like All-Americans. I expect them to dominate and kick the living 5h1t out of South Carolina. Then, I expect them to look straight into the camera and calmly tell Alabama, "You're next".

I am confident it will be one or the other.

I have no Earthly idea. I'm a Vol Fan so I'm yelling my team on. My opinion doesn't matter, but I think Jones is done, just a matter of time. I cheered for us under Dooley, it isn't changing tomorrow.

Go Vols!

I expect this team to fold, JG to throw 5 INTs, and Bentley to throw for over 400 yards. What I don't expect is for Jones to be fired tomorrow, which he should have been after the GA game.

Contrary to popular opinion on VN, I actually think we win this game. Butch seems to win one he shouldn’t every year and this is probably the one.

Can't recall a single game he has won that we were picked to lose. However, he has lost several we were picked to win.

VN Store

Back