Barnett gets first sack

[twitterv]https://twitter.com/marcwhiteman/status/918680193870508032[/twitterv]

Reactions: 13 people
Glad he finally got the sack. He has been playing well this year but hasn't had a ton of snaps due to our depth.

Reactions: 2 people
tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I like Barnett as much as anyone but he was being manhandled and QB fell into his hands.

Announcer got cut off on video, it sounded like he wanted to give more credit to Hamilton, when in fact Barnett had him wrapped up, Hamilton just finished him off.

Announcer got cut off on video, it sounded like he wanted to give more credit to Hamilton, when in fact Barnett had him wrapped up, Hamilton just finished him off.

And I'm pretty sure that's what Romo said.

Room gave Barnett a lot of credit. Said he never gave up on the play and kept working for the sack

By the way,Tony Romo is so awesome as a color analyst

Agree. He's outstanding. Considering he was playing last season it's pretty remarkable he's this good this early.

Reactions: 1 person
Room gave Barnett a lot of credit. Said he never gave up on the play and kept working for the sack

By the way,Tony Romo is so awesome as a color analyst

I couldn't disagree more. I've always liked Romo, but dude needs to get off the caffeine before a broadcast. Hopefully it's just rookie nerves and he'll get past it.

VN Store

Back