What did you have for dinner II?

Whats your recipe ? It sounds good

It's nothing too major. I Prep my chicken, usually just in a skillet with coconut oil. After it's cooled I cut it into bite sized pieces toss it into a bowl, pour over some buffalo sauce and mix it Til coated.

When it's time to eat my base is a spring mix with spinach, whatever other veggies you prefer and then just put the chicken on top with a sprinkle of cheese. Ranch dressing on the side.

Reactions: 1 person
It's nothing too major. I Prep my chicken, usually just in a skillet with coconut oil. After it's cooled I cut it into bite sized pieces toss it into a bowl, pour over some buffalo sauce and mix it Til coated.

When it's time to eat my base is a spring mix with spinach, whatever other veggies you prefer and then just put the chicken on top with a sprinkle of cheese. Ranch dressing on the side.

Thanks Ill give it try

Looks good. Do you alternate every other day or do chili 2 in a row then taco?

Whatever I’m in the mood for. Typically I only do one Mexican dish for the week, but I was really in the mood for both this week. I broke it up with a steak Wednesday night

Whatever I’m in the mood for. Typically I only do one Mexican dish for the week, but I was really in the mood for both this week. I broke it up with a steak Wednesday night

I had another buffalo chicken salad today and it was a struggle getting it down. I think that makes 2-3 salads at lunch this week. Had a family emergency last Sunday so between that and church my meal prep was lacking.

Sometimes it's just as easy for me to cook extra protein and veggies at supper and do next day leftovers for lunch, tho.

Rotisserie chicken from Ingles, and mashed potatoes, slaw, and biscuits from kfc.

VN Store

Back