Survivor: Game Changers

Just watched this tonight.

Brad is an idiot. I think he knew it by the end of the tribal. One more person to pick the wrong final 2 to join them.

However, I also think the new tribal setup at the end helped Sarah, too. At least the way CBS presented the final tribal, she took control from the start and may have gained some votes on that evening.

Overall, good season. Enjoyed it. Sarah was really good and nailed that final tribal.

Agreed with everyone. Brad screwed himself by making the personal decision to get rid of Tai. This jury respected strategy over winning immunity. Swap out Tai and Sara, and brad wins this I think.

Brad played a good game and had it been a different jury he might have won, but players today tend to favor strategic play. His body language during the final jury told me he knew he messed up.

The jury format didn't help him either. Maybe they edited it heavily but he didn't appear to have the opportunity to answer each question like he'd hoped. Jury was reinforcing some arguments without him having the chance to respond.

Last edited:
The best player and the one I was pulling for at the end won.

Troyzan actually thinking he had a shot was hilarious and sad at the same time. It amazes me just about every season there is someone that rode coattails to get to the end and they don't even realize it.

Brad's such a jerk and the jury knew it. I'd have thrown up if he won.

Last edited:
I haven't watched survivor in almost 10 years. But for some reason have watched the first two episodes.

Oh man, what a great episode. Team Joe all the way. I love to hate that guy.

I don't understand why what's-her-face blocked the odd-man-out's vote, but I loved the result. Bye Allen.

Oh man, what a great episode. Team Joe all the way. I love to hate that guy.

I don't understand why what's-her-face blocked the odd-man-out's vote, but I loved the result. Bye Allen.

All I could figure was that she massively misunderstood what giving him the “advantage” meant. She said she wanted to do whatever she could to help him, but blocking him from voting did nothing for him.

All I could figure was that she massively misunderstood what giving him the “advantage” meant. She said she wanted to do whatever she could to help him, but blocking him from voting did nothing for him.

she said she wanted to help out her people over there which were Joe and Desi, right?

Joe reminds me of Tony a lot, they need to get rid of him ASAP. I can't stand him, but that was a great move. I am glad Allan is gone. The older blonde haired chick is starting to grow on me. I absolutely can't stand the virgin chick, she is so ****ing annoying.

she said she wanted to help out her people over there which were Joe and Desi, right?

Right. I thought she said she wanted to help the healers, and Devon was originally a hustler I think?

But it still seemed like a risky pick since it was possible Devon could have voted with Joe/Desi instead of Ashley/Alan when she gave that advantage.

Last edited:
I like villains who can be reasoned with and who can accept that they are bad.

Allen would never think he's a villain.

When Joe's teammate confronted him about ruining things for her, not only did he accept what she was saying, but in diary he was remorseful. Allen probably would have lashed out on somebody for calling him out.

VN Store

Back