Recruiting Forum Talk XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they're very reliable. LWS even confirmed that tonight on VQ. LWS also doesn't think it'll happen due to some at UT not wanting it because of "trust". He thinks UT ends up with an up and comer type.

Of course he does.

"hey Larry! Nice day"

Larry "It's going to rain"

Reactions: 4 people
Apparently they're very reliable. LWS even confirmed that tonight on VQ. LWS also doesn't think it'll happen due to some at UT not wanting it because of "trust". He thinks UT ends up with an up and comer type.

If Gruden wants to come here then they better not screw things up. People at UT who don't want Gruden need to just pack up and go to Vanderbilt

Reactions: 3 people

Well at least LWS didn't say bc Gruden would flat say no. Of course he'll probably say that later.

Larry has become the stereotypical blue hair Neyland Stadium fan:

"Sit down!!"

"Quit being so loud!!"

"Why do you have WOO during Rocky Top?!?"

Reactions: 1 person
Of course he does.

"hey Larry! Nice day"

Larry "It's going to rain"

I think Larry would be the first to tell you that time has made him pretty cynical about the powers that be. It's not that he has specific information that they will botch the hire, it's just that he's seen too much dysfunction to believe in miracles until he actually sees one happen. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Well at least LWS didn't say bc Gruden would flat say no. Of course he'll probably say that later.

Pretty sure Larry said we talked with Gruden last time and Gruden just kept raising the price and adding demands until UT finally had to walk away.

Maybe it was someone else.

Barnett beat the double team with a nice inside spin.

The fact that he’s on the field for the Panthers game winning drive speaks volumes. That line is loaded.

Reactions: 5 people
I wondered when LWS would rain on our parade. What does he mean some people not wanting it due to trust- they don't trust Gruden but would trust some up me comer who may or may not succeed? Anyone who wouldn't be 100 percent behind Gruden needs to be shown the door.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not buying the up and comer angle. This fan base is done. You had better bring someone to bring excitement. We have spent our years in the wilderness. It's time for someone to lead us on into the promised land.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back