NFL Games Thread 2017 edition

Agreed. He's the main reason I'm a Chiefs fan.

I don’t run across too many folks who claim to be a Chiefs fan. Lol.

I’m definitely a Chiefs fan tonight though. I strongly dislike the Texans.

What’s up with all these Gruden commercials? Lol

I've just been a Cheifs fan for two years. After Peyton retired, I needed a new team. And I live in Oklahoma so they are fairly close.

Watt injured? I missed most of the first quarter putting my kids to bed.

I've just been a Cheifs fan for two years. After Peyton retired, I needed a new team. And I live in Oklahoma so they are fairly close.

Watt injured? I missed most of the first quarter putting my kids to bed.

I didn’t see the Watt injury live either. Just saw the replay as he was getting in the ambulance. It didn’t look too bad, but you never know. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

I hear ya about Manning. I sure miss watching him play.

Nice play by Smith on that last TD. He looks like he’s feeling it.

Aerial footage of Watt's ambulance lol. I bet They will zoom in on Gruden operating the siren later.

Smith 18-24 for 207 yards and 2 touchdowns in the first half.

Watson, not so much.

I think the Chiefs got good luck on that last review. I'll take it but I wouldn't have called it that way. I didn't think he had the second foot down after he took possession.

Dolphins investigating offensive line coach Chris Foerster for allegedly snorting coke on video before staff meeting. Sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be interested to see how Trubisky fares against the Vikings defense tonight. Glennon has been pretty bad so far, so I guess it can't get much worse.

Glad they took Bradford out. He looked absolutely addled. Worried about that guy.

Glad they took Bradford out. He looked absolutely addled. Worried about that guy.

He seemed to be limping after he got sacked. I think he may have tried to come back too soon. I do feel sorry for Bradford. He has a lot of talent but just can't stay healthy.

Guess it's only cool to call defensive pass interference when Cam throws the ball.

VN Store

Back