The person with the most posts in this thread wins II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus where I’m from has turned into a drug infested area, with a lot of stealing and robbery

My home has two kinds of people now, church folk or dope head. Used to there was good folks who didn’t go to church, and the occasional dope head. Now it’s just pretty much split , and they’re usually strung out.

I lock mine if I’m home alone and outside working. I have major trust issues with people. Ha

I don't always lock ours when we are home. Kevin's mil was here in the summer and for whatever reason she booked the 6 am flight home so she had to leave our place at 3 or 4 am. We told her to go out the front door and leave it unlocked. She didn't like that idea, haha!

I don't always lock ours when we are home. Kevin's mil was here in the summer and for whatever reason she booked the 6 am flight home so she had to leave our place at 3 or 4 am. We told her to go out the front door and leave it unlocked. She didn't like that idea, haha!

My wife has just worn in me, she won’t open the door for fedex if I’m not home!

Dad turned 70 this past Sunday. Mom turns 70 next November. We are going to throw her a dessert surprise party

Mine are in pretty good health, but when they’re a good drive away like both of ours, it’s always in the back of your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back