The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't around to witness all of the epic tales.

I asked what they were.

People answered.

Dallas obviously doesn't care.

You came in here crying about it.

That's a rough timeline of events.

Crying? That's idiotic. I've suggested that since the target hasn't been playing, maybe we can move on.

Dallas also posted that he has a form of autism. Has anybody proven that he's made that up as well?

Until he does that, maybe you gentlemen of the BBF can ease up.

If it's bothering you so much....

bXUzlAQ.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Crying? That's idiotic. I've suggested that since the target hasn't been playing, maybe we can move on.

Dallas also posted that he has a form of autism. Has anybody proven that he's made that up as well?

I hate to sound harsh but regardless of any perceived disability any time you come online and post the type of stuff Dal posts, you deserve to get called out on it.

Regardless, I've known people with varying levels of austism very well. In a few situations, they were extremely clever, although socially lacking. And the more that person was allowed to disrupt and bother others, the further and further they went. It wasn't until assigned helpers or some sort of criticism that the person starting learning and corrected behavior.

I hate to sound harsh but regardless of any perceived disability any time you come online and post the type of stuff Dal posts, you deserve to get called out on it.

Regardless, I've known people with varying levels of austism very well. In a few situations, they were extremely clever, although socially lacking. And the more that person was allowed to disrupt and bother others, the further and further they went. It wasn't until assigned helpers or some sort of criticism that the person starting learning and corrected behavior.

Stfu

Reactions: 2 people
That's right, I'm the one who was whining about what everyone else was doing.

giphy.gif

The posters seemed to me like they were going a bit psychotic by carrying on for a couple of days while their target wasn't even mixing it up with them.

I suggested maybe they could move on. You're *****ing about my comment... so yes, you are whining, Princess.

The posters seemed to me like they were going a bit psychotic by carrying on for a couple of days while their target wasn't even mixing it up with them.

I suggested maybe they could move on. You're *****ing about my comment... so yes, you are whining, Princess.

TGO's best comeback:

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back