What did you have for dinner II?

Cracker Barrel, had the uncle Herschel breakfast, then the rest of my wife’s sirloin!

Had some great ribeyes, taters, and salad the other night. Thought of you, Joe. Steaks were from Costco, and were really good. How do you season yours?

I marinate them in Dale’s sauce, then add garlic powder when grilling. Thanks for the thought!

Planned on cauliflower fried rice, but I didn't use the cauliflower in time. So, cooked ground turkey with onions and garlic, added chopped cabbage, peppers, soy sauce, ginger, and cayenne. It was really good. Like the inside of an eggroll sort of. Winner.

Planned on cauliflower fried rice, but I didn't use the cauliflower in time. So, cooked ground turkey with onions and garlic, added chopped cabbage, peppers, soy sauce, ginger, and cayenne. It was really good. Like the inside of an eggroll sort of. Winner.

I need to start adding cabbage to my stir fry meals

Camping with my family this weekend. Tonight was chili cheese dogs. Chili made in a dutch oven over the fire and some roasted hot dogs. Good eating

Reactions: 1 person
I forgot to mention this, my friends mom made something I have never heard of while we were in Florida, mullet dip. Not bad at all. I’d only ever considered mullet as bsit😘

VN Store

Back