What do you expect Saturday?

I don't even know how to start thinking about a prediction for this game. There are too many moving parts and unknowns.

- JG hasn't played well. That only gets considerably better if the WR's and OL improve A LOT.

- OTOH USCe probably has the least talented D in the SEC.

- OTOH Muschamp thoroughly has Jones' number. It has yet to matter that Jones had a lot more talent.

- OTOH this could be the game where all the parts come together for JG boosted by the confidence gained from being the starter... and he takes off.

- OTOH USCe is decidedly better than UMass and the last time we saw JG against them... he played terrible and had no rapport with the receivers.

We either win big or get blow out. I don’t think this game will be close at all.

I expect another loss. I wonder if the same moving company is still in business that came to move Bill Battle???

Last edited:
What's happening Saturday? I'm planning on sleeping in, then playing some video games with the wife.

I expect JG to look as terrible as before and QD to be thrown in the second half.

South Carolina is not an elite defense so maybe JK can win this game for us.

And then QD comes in and we put up no points with all 3 and outs?

What do I expect Saturday? To see a team that knows they are playing for their coach's job. Then we will see if he has lost the team.

3 and out?

Are you assuming no interceptions? This would be a minor miracle.

😂😂😭 True. It’s pitiful.

I do think Dormady has talent, but he just doesn’t perform when the stadium is filled and the lights are on. No confidence kind of like Crompton before Kiffin came.

Up until this week I have ALWAYS expected the Vols to win every game.....now that expectation has changed. I HATE IT. I hope we drill Muskrat but just don't know if we will even make it a game. Your thoughts please. Go Vols.

Rib Eye steak, french fries, and a salad. Preceded by some very strong cocktails.

Reactions: 1 person
I do think this game will tell us if CBJ and staff have (a) figured anything out on offense, and (b) lost the team. Sadly, I think I already know the answer to both.

Still...Go Vols.

M2l97EN.jpg

I mean South Carolina isn't that good. I give us more than a toss up chance to win. Our defense isn't as bad as what everyone makes it out to be. IF the offense can at least sustain some early drives our defense will be able to get some rest and I don't think they will score more than 17 points honestly. That should be more than enough to win a game but with our offense nothing is guaranteed.

VN Store

Back