NCAA Football 14 & Butch

Glocker_Alum_2005

This came to me the other night. Probably too many hours playing NCAA 14. There I retreat to where the Vols are as good as I can make to them. My thought is...some (a very few) coaches are like player controlled teams. i.e. because they are at the controls the team is better than the sum of the parts. However most, like Butch, are simply like his CPU controlled self. Just the result of some precalculated algorithm. Looking at the coaching candidates. Who's Player and who's CPU?

Reactions: 2 people
I see what you're saying. Butch is a robot, (CPU), incapable of change. Where as someone, (gamer), has total control of the team. At least I think that's it.

Reactions: 2 people
CKK_KTIWwAA3hcy.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
Simply some real-life coaches are the equivalent of a player controlled team in NCAA 14, the team is better because the're controlled by a good player. Like a where a Player controlled team can win the Natty with some team like Air Force. Butch, however is equivalent to a CPU controlled team... just the product of his programmed algorithm. Just average. We need to find a Player coach. To me that's Mullen.

Reactions: 1 person
A healthy team 121 and me behind the controls even on Heisman and I have no doubt in my mind I run the table and win the national championship. Hell I did it with Dooley teams that didn't have no where near the talent team 121 does. First thing is get rid of the damn sideline trashcans. My cliche is win. Put plain and simple, and I loved playing the Mike or Sam in that game so dk Jr or bituli is probably going to win the Heisman because I was absolute hell on short routs and run support. God I miss Ncaa.

this came to me the other night. Probably too many hours playing ncaa 14. There i retreat to where the vols are as good as i can make to them. My thought is...some (a very few) coaches are like player controlled teams. I.e. Because they are at the controls the team is better than the sum of the parts. However most, like butch, are simply like his cpu controlled self. Just the result of some precalculated algorithm. Looking at the coaching candidates. Who's player and who's cpu?

ace ventura.gif

This came to me the other night. Probably too many hours playing NCAA 14. There I retreat to where the Vols are as good as I can make to them. My thought is...some (a very few) coaches are like player controlled teams. i.e. because they are at the controls the team is better than the sum of the parts. However most, like Butch, are simply like his CPU controlled self. Just the result of some precalculated algorithm. Looking at the coaching candidates. Who's Player and who's CPU?

12u6ee.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back