John Kelly's Unique Backpack

DiderotsGhost

Saw this over on Reddit:

"My girlfriend stood behind John Kelly at Chick-Fil-A today ..."

John Kelly was already my favorite player on the team, but this just makes him that much more awesome. Any guy that has the balls to the rock that backpack is a complete and total bad@#$!

Now I want to envision Trey Smith carrying a sledgehammer, creating holes for JK, and then JK running through, then bouncing off defenders while wearing that backpack.

Reactions: 20 people
Saw this over on Reddit:

John Kelly was already my favorite player on the team, but this just makes him that much more awesome. Any guy that has the balls to the rock that backpack is a complete and total bad@#$!

Now I want to envision Trey Smith carrying a sledgehammer, creating holes for JK, and then JK running through, then bouncing off defenders while wearing that backpack.

Can’t blame a guy for liking *****

Cats!

Reactions: 6 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 22 people
Saw this over on Reddit:

John Kelly is in my top 5 favorite Vols of all time. Al Wilson still #1.

Reactions: 2 people
Was already my fav of team 121 but it he just widened the margin 10 fold.

Saw this over on Reddit:

The guy is into skateboarding and wanted to be a pro skater over football initially. Just because he is a great RB does not mean he cant have bad taste in pets. Or maybe the backpack has a deeper meaning? In college and highschool I had an elmo backpack...a number of them actually. Initially it was because I didn't have anything to throw my books in that day so grabbed my little sisters extra backpack. It elicited a good response from the objects of my desires so I kept it going.

The guy is into skateboarding and wanted to be a pro skater over football initially. Just because he is a great RB does not mean he cant have bad taste in pets. Or maybe the backpack has a deeper meaning? In college and highschool I had an elmo backpack...a number of them actually. Initially it was because I didn't have anything to throw my books in that day so grabbed my little sisters extra backpack. It elicited a good response from the objects of my desires so I kept it going.

Bad taste in pets?!?!?

Pfffffft.....

Reactions: 2 people
Saw this over on Reddit:

He is a cat person! :)

VN Store

Back