Need 2 Vols-S.Carolina tickets

suplexcityVOL

Looking for 2 tickets for the Vols S.Carolina game. It would be my sons first trip to Neyland. I work 2 jobs and I’m a single Dad. I have Saturday off and would love to take my boy to God’s Country. Looking to pay face or if anyone would want to help a working Dad make his sons dream come true that would be great! I live inChattanooga. Thanks and Go Vols!

Lot of tickets going for face value. You should be able to find a decent pair for about $50 each.

Suplex, call or text me @ 865-850-twothree69
I have what you looking for
Section C (great seats), and will work with you on the $$ part.
Let's chat -

Last edited:
If you are still looking for 2 call me for a deal you can't pass up...have 2 of the best seats in the house...I am in Cleveland. 423-715-1813

Looking for 2 tickets for the Vols S.Carolina game. It would be my sons first trip to Neyland. I work 2 jobs and I’m a single Dad. I have Saturday off and would love to take my boy to God’s Country. Looking to pay face or if anyone would want to help a working Dad make his sons dream come true that would be great! I live inChattanooga. Thanks and Go Vols!

2 in section X5 row 51 seats 8-9, under cover in the shade, with 11th Street garage parking pass 130$ total. Orngejuicejones@gmail.com

If you are still looking, I have a pair for $50 for the pair, Section Q Row 34, end seats, south end zone, view of jumbo tron. I am in Knoxville and can meet you when you come to town for the game. You may call or text me at 865-712-2442.
I also have another pair in the same section on row 47, same price.

VN Store

Back