The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I'm in need a WR and am deep at RB and TE. I found a trade partner w the opposite situation.

He'll trade Doug Baldwin and I need to decide whether to give up CJ Anderson or Travis Kelce. Thoughts?

This is a half-PPR league

I'm in need a WR and am deep at RB and TE. I found a trade partner w the opposite situation.

He'll trade Doug Baldwin and I need to decide whether to give up CJ Anderson or Travis Kelce. Thoughts?

This is a half-PPR league

Who are your other RBs ans TEs? I like Anderson and Kelce but I bet you have an RB or 2 better than Anderson. I know you don't have a TE to replace Kelce.

21950095_1633639860016029_1312035268150260805_o.jpg

You have Gronk and Kelce??

Personally, I'd keep Kelce only because Gronk is always getting banged up. I'd trade Gronk, just my opinion.

I play them both. Kelce fell in the draft so I picked him up. But CJ is looking promising. My two starting WRs are Alshon and Martavis.

He has J Jones and A Cooper. Not sure how I feel about a Cooper/Gronk trade.

Glad I decided to start Gurley tonight

Yes, sir. Despite being 2-0 in my league, I am only averaging 70 points per game. I have the 2nd lowest scoring team in my 12 man league, but apparently I play the best defense. So far, I have only given up an average of 61.5 points per game. Oh yeah, Gurley just got me 32.9 points, which is almost half my average per game.

Which RB would you guys recommend for this weekend?

Ty Montgomery vs CHI
Jordan Howard vs GB
Chris Carson (SEA) vs IND

VN Store

Back