Josh Richardson Got Paid

Here's the full details. JRich was awesome!
"The NBA's Miami Heat and Tennessee basketball VFL Josh Richardson—who turned 24-years-old Friday—agreed on a four-year contract extension earlier this week.

The deal, believed to exceed $40 million, reportedly includes a player option on the fourth year.

A nagging injury limited Richardson to just 53 appearances last season, but he started 34 games and averaged 10.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists on the year. Among all NBA guards who defended at least 300 shots last season, Richardson was ninth-best in terms of field-goal percentage defense.

A key member of Tennessee's 2014 NCAA Sweet Sixteen team and a two-time SEC All-Defensive performer, Richardson has quickly emerged as one the Heat's promising young cornerstones. Miami selected the Edmond, Oklahoma, native with the 40th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.

In 2015-16, Richardson led all NBA rookies in 3-point field goal percentage (.461) and also ranked among the league rookie leaders in scoring average (13th) and assists per game (16th). His .589 3-point percentage in March 2016 marked the second-highest percentage for a single month by any player in NBA history (minimum 50 attempts)."

No...I was very tired when I wrote that. I meant SINCE the Pearl years. It would have been simpler to state that he was my favorite player since Lofton, and on par with Jujuan Smith.

Jujuan could D up too. What's he doing now?

Josh led Miami to a victory over the Hawks last night by dropping 21 [team high] on them. First NBA game I've watched from start to finish in years. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1 person
Rich was close to getting his hand on that. I applaud the effort. Better than ducking out of the way.

Same here. No shame in getting dunked on, or crossed. You won’t get dunked, or crossed on if you aren’t playing defense.

VN Store

Back