Rick and Morty

Nevermind just read the above post lol. I would have never believe you were 47 Hoss.

Nobody thinks I'm that old until they see my hairline. Other than that I still look young and the maturity level is probably on par with a college student. I kid, I kid, kinda.

I have finally grown up considerably, in the last ten years. But, it took many years of learning from my mistakes. My son is trying to make every mistake I made, plus a few more. He made me a GrandDaddy at 42. So, I have had to mature and that doing what I say, not what I do, wasn't getting the point across. So, I've tried to do what I say more and hopefully, he will follow my lead.

Although, so far, I've gotten it right with my 26 year old daughter. She managed to earn her Associate's Degree from Roane St and has a decent job. I want her to earn a Bachelor's, but like she told me, "Daddy, I ain't no scholar". As u can tell from that statement, she's not. But, she does pretty good for herself and is very independent(doesn't need a man or want kids).

Of course, it really does take a village. I've had a bunch of help from both my ex-wives and their parents and especially, my Mom. Without my Mom, a single parent that made the blueprint that I try to follow everyday, there is no telling where I would be or my kids. I'm getting deep like an episode of Rick & Morty, now. I lost my Mom last year and that has made me grow up even more. When u lose your safety net, u better grow up. Plus, I don't want to let her down. Anyway, sorry, I gave u all half my life story.

Reactions: 2 people
Nobody thinks I'm that old until they see my hairline. Other than that I still look young and the maturity level is probably on par with a college student. I kid, I kid, kinda.

I have finally grown up considerably, in the last ten years. But, it took many years of learning from my mistakes. My son is trying to make every mistake I made, plus a few more. He made me a GrandDaddy at 42. So, I have had to mature and that doing what I say, not what I do, wasn't getting the point across. So, I've tried to do what I say more and hopefully, he will follow my lead.

Although, so far, I've gotten it right with my 26 year old daughter. She managed to earn her Associate's Degree from Roane St and has a decent job. I want her to earn a Bachelor's, but like she told me, "Daddy, I ain't no scholar". As u can tell from that statement, she's not. But, she does pretty good for herself and is very independent(doesn't need a man or want kids).

Of course, it really does take a village. I've had a bunch of help from both my ex-wives and their parents and especially, my Mom. Without my Mom, a single parent that made the blueprint that I try to follow everyday, there is no telling where I would be or my kids. I'm getting deep like an episode of Rick & Morty, now. I lost my Mom last year and that has made me grow up even more. When u lose your safety net, u better grow up. Plus, I don't want to let her down. Anyway, sorry, I gave u all half my life story.
No need to apologize I truly enjoyed reading it brother. You and I sound very similar in a lot of ways Hoss. I'm truly sorry about your mother. She sounds like a remarkable person. It also sounds like you raised your kids right and because of you they have turned out to be awesome adults. Thanks for sharing and if your ever in West TN let me know. The drinks on me.

Last edited:
Cheers Hoss
BitesizedCloudyDrongo.gif

No need to apologize I truly enjoyed reading it brother. You and I sound very similar in a lot of ways Hoss. I'm truly sorry about your mother. She sounds like a remarkable person. It also sounds like you raised your kids right and because of you they have turned out to be awesome adults. Thanks for sharing and if your ever in West TN let me know. The drinks on me.

Thanks and I haven't been to West TN since I was in 6th grade. I did get to see Graceland, Tiger High's tiger and the Peabody, including the whole duck thing. I need to get back and do the Peabody, Graceland, some bar-b-q and Beale St and enjoy and appreciate it as an adult.

Awesome thread we've got going here.

Watched the R&M panel from ComicCon. Pretty funny stuff. Dan Harmon gets in a great dig at Seth McFarlane.

Reactions: 4 people
giphy.gif

This is me this morning. I'm going to ride out this hangover by watching season 3.

Thanks again Dog and Duncan, glad I got to share a little bit of my birthday with you guys.

Thanks and I haven't been to West TN since I was in 6th grade. I did get to see Graceland, Tiger High's tiger and the Peabody, including the whole duck thing. I need to get back and do the Peabody, Graceland, some bar-b-q and Beale St and enjoy and appreciate it as an adult.
If you ever find yourself out this way again, the beer, and bbq is on me.

giphy.gif

This is me this morning. I'm going to ride out this hangover by watching season 3.

Thanks again Dog and Duncan, glad I got to share a little bit of my birthday with you guys.
Hey, did you ever wanna hold a terryfold?
I got one right here
Grab my terry flap
Squeeze it, grab it, squeeze and tug on my terry flap
Hey, I wanna take you to the terryfold dance
Wanna come with me?
You can grab my holdy folds
Squeeze them tight, you son of a b****!

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySuW4jAb0c[/youtube]

I'm obsessed with the Terryfold song. It's so damn catchy. I actually made it my ringtone

I love this show so damn much it's become a borderline obsession lol.

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySuW4jAb0c[/youtube]

I'm obsessed with the Terryfold song. It's so damn catchy. I actually made it my ringtone

I love this show so damn much it's become a borderline obsession lol.

The best part is when people slowly begin to listen to what he's saying. It's always this hilarious mix of disgust and awkward confusion.

Couldn't watch the game live today, had to work and it was busy. offseason is getting later every year down here. ****ing "dragon boat regatta" and more and more retired couples knowing the best weekends here are in September, but I digress.

I just finished watching the game on DVR. I'm not even going to wade into the cluster **** that is the football forum right now so I'll just leave this rant here where I know some sympathetic brothers reside.

damn it! It sucks to lose that game on a hail Mary to the team that we all ****ing hate so much.

I could spew a whole page of complaints about Butch, Scott, Warren and Shoop. I could name players on defense that shouldn't be out there on third down or ***** about why the **** our offense doesn't line up under center on the 1/2 yard line.

But you guys have already had the same thoughts and questions, and probably some better ones. I know this because I'm posting this on a website dedicated mostly to football and yet there's an R&M thread. You are just as drained, confused and pissed as I am.

Tomorrow is a double shift for me but there's a new episode of R&M at the end of it so I know I have some chuckles' to look forward to and some friends to share them with.

Cheers to you guys, you're a big reason why I'm proud to be a Vol fan.

Go Vols, beat UMass and beat the **** out of UGa in two weeks!

Last edited:
Couldn't watch the game live today, had to work and it was busy. offseason is getting later every year down here. ****ing "dragon boat regatta" and more and more retired couples knowing the best weekends here are in September, but I digress.

I just finished watching the game on DVR. I'm not even going to wade into the cluster **** that is the football forum right now so I'll just leave this rant here where I know some sympathetic brothers reside.

damn it! It sucks to lose that game on a hail Mary to the team that we all ****ing hate so much.

I could spew a whole page of complaints about Butch, Scott, Warren and Shoop. I could name players on defense that shouldn't be out there on third down or ***** about why the **** our offense doesn't line up under center on the 1/2 yard line.

But you guys have already had the same thoughts and questions, and probably some better ones. I know this because I'm posting this on a website dedicated mostly to football and yet there's an R&M thread. You are just as drained, confused and pissed as I am.

Tomorrow is a double shift for me but there's a new episode of R&M at the end of it so I know I have some chuckles' to look forward to and some friends to share them with.

Cheers to you guys, you're a big reason why I'm proud to be a Vol fan.

Go Vols, beat UMass and beat the **** out of UGa in two weeks!

Yeah, I couldn't even go to my hangout, the kinder, gentler RF yesterday, let alone the FF. One good thing, John Kelly is even better than I thought he would be this year, just a grown a$$ man. Getting ready to watch R & M right now, so hopefully I can laugh for the first time in a day and a half.

Last edited:
Maybe not the best episode, as Rick said it's freeform anthology, but effing hilarious. I needed a laugh or 2 after that game yesterday and R & M delivered.

Maybe not the best episode, as Rick said it's freeform anthology, but effing hilarious. I needed a laugh or 2 after that game yesterday and R & M delivered.

I liked how Rick said at the beginning they would be doing this instead of interdenominational cable and at the end how Summer already knew all the contengency plans like she's done that a hundred times. Then R&M lay into her when they wake up for letting them sleep through IC.

Then Jerrys mind blowers as the post credits bit was awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6UQ4GhrsAo[/youtube]

One of the funniest scenes ever in Rick and Morty. The entire episode had me rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm still dying over here. LMAO BeeBo was too cute.

Reminds me of my daughters guinea pigs. When we were trying to decide on whether or not to get them I did a little research and turns out they're livestock in South America.

Master_Guinea_Pigs_2.jpg

roasted-guinea-pig-1-b.jpg

I was horrified...

I wonder how they taste, :whistling::)

Reminds me of my daughters guinea pigs. When we were trying to decide on whether or not to get them I did a little research and turns out they're livestock in South America.

Master_Guinea_Pigs_2.jpg

roasted-guinea-pig-1-b.jpg

I was horrified...

I wonder how they taste, :whistling::)
I watched a Doc on this once. Hell I had to eat cute bunnies growing up from time to time so I'd give this a try lol. I couldn't do the killing though. I love guinea pigs too much.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_OllugchI[/youtube]

A new conspiracy theory about Mr Poopy Butthole that makes a bunch of sense.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6UQ4GhrsAo[/youtube]

One of the funniest scenes ever in Rick and Morty. The entire episode had me rolling.

I'd be good with an episode or at least a segment of more stuff Rick just offhand cobbles together. The Butter Bot, this Doolittle thing, True Level, etc.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yXQ_M1hxo[/youtube]

"If we can kill our enemies but we can't **** them off, then how are we better than them?!"

That may be the funniest line ever. Rick and Morty is the funniest show ever written. Even funnier than early Simpsons

Last edited:

VN Store

Back