The Official #23 Tennessee @ #24/25 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Anybody that defends this Coaching staff now has no clue about football. This was nothing short of an embarrassment.

the_clock_struck_12_by_darkkitten8.jpg

There is absolutely no excuse. Last play and a receiver gets 5 yards past you. Coach and player both know better. Without a doubt.........ridiculous.

I'm pissed as hell, but am not ashamed of our players today. They overcame inept playcalling and an off kicking game but never gave up! This stinks, but this team will only get better as Dormady and our young WR group gain experience. This is unfortunatley part of the experience..

Even if we had won, that series from the half-yard line sealed it for me. Is it possible to love a team so much and hate their coach?

You know what's embarrassing is not the loss or the coaches but the fans on this board with your overreaction every single game. Get over yourselves. Take the "L" and move onto next week. Me I'll be here and continue to support these players and these coaches until they prove me wrong and the players no longer to play for these coaches. Go Vols and good luck next week v. UMASS.

the stupidest coaching staff in the entire history of football. 1st and goal at the 1? last play send just a couple guys defensively deep????

Yeah. As a butch guy. As a Tennessee guy. As a Ohio guy. As a sunshine pumper. It's over. butch knows it. Everyone knows it. We are starting from ground zero. We are starting over. Fun while it lasted. I hope the next guy learns from butchs' experience.

Really blew some great scoring opportunities with some horrible play calling. Butch never has impressed me as an in game coach. He has won a few lucky ones sometimes your luck runs out.

You know what's embarrassing is not the loss or the coaches but the fans on this board with your overreaction every single game. Get over yourselves. Take the "L" and move onto next week. Me I'll be here and continue to support these players and these coaches until they prove me wrong and the players no longer to play for these coaches. Go Vols and good luck next week v. UMASS.
Maybe you should go if they haven't proved you wrong yet

VN Store

Back