ESPN Gets Political, Loses 621,000 Subscribers

You are honestly dense.

It is racist, I have no wants here.

I am all for freely discriminating based on any factor and would prefer every private entity had full rights to do so. It shows people true values. As is the case here with the racist writing club.

It's not a requirement to be black to be part of that writing club. So they do not discriminate based on race. You're just wanting them to be racist

I take it you didn't read my post about the criteria to join the club

Mmmmmmmmmm...NO!!

The reason people are turning off ESPN is because they've sucked for the last 18 months, not because one of their commentators insulted you.

Get over yourself, Donald.

Who watches anything on ESPN except for live sports anymore? If it weren't for college football I'd get rid of cable TV altogether.

Reactions: 2 people
It's not a requirement to be black to be part of that writing club. So they do not discriminate based on race. You're just wanting them to be racist

I take it you didn't read my post about the criteria to join the club

So why label it black? Because it is a core belief. That's why.

What is there non black membership count?

Who watches anything on ESPN except for live sports anymore? If it weren't for college football I'd get rid of cable TV altogether.

30 for 30
NFL Prime Time on Mondays

I go to bed with the DVR on ESPN and when I wake up, I can fast forward through an hour of sportscenter in about 10-15 minutes and get the good stuff.

30 for 30
NFL Prime Time on Mondays

I go to bed with the DVR on ESPN and when I wake up, I can fast forward through an hour of sportscenter in about 10-15 minutes and get the good stuff.

Don't watch either one of those, I'm good.

So why label it black? Because it is a core belief. That's why.

What is there non black membership count?

Not sure and it doesn't matter...It's someone's choice whether to join or not, all you have to due is sign up and pay dues. Doesn't matter what race you are.

We can talk about this all day. I think you're wrong and you thing I'm wrong. We'll agree to disagree.

Not sure and it doesn't matter...It's someone's choice whether to join or not, all you have to due is sign up and pay dues. Doesn't matter what race you are.

We can talk about this all day. I think you're wrong and you thing I'm wrong. We'll agree to disagree.

Of course it is someone's choice and that is very key here.

It is an association based on skin color by its very name.

Either way, I'm a huge NBA fan. I don't think I had to be alive to thoroughly enjoy the docuseries. As a kid, I had posters of Larry and Magic on my wall.

You were probably too young ...if you were even born when they played in the finals .... that did sound kinda crappy.... wasn't intended to

The NBA was awesome back thing. Players hated each other...can you imagine seeing Magic, Bird, Kareem and Lambeer going on vacation together

Either way, I'm a huge NBA fan. I don't think I had to be alive to thoroughly enjoy the docuseries. As a kid, I had posters of Larry and Magic on my wall.

No, but if you'd been old enough to have watched them you'd have definitely enjoyed them more.
IMO that was the golden age of the NBA

Reactions: 1 person
No, but if you'd been old enough to have watched them you'd have definitely enjoyed them more.
IMO that was the golden age of the NBA

Nah. Watching old footage is pretty funny. The D is horrible and they play mostly 17 feet and in. Now the game is more spread out and skilled. The only thing better about the old days is the centers were more fun to watch on offense.

Anyone see Clay Travis on CNN? They were discussing ESPN and the comments Jemele made about the Donald.

Clay said he loved the 1st amendment and boobs. Brooke (the host) spazzed out. The other guy discussing it with them acted like a pansy. MSM aid torching him now calling him sexist.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/love-first-amendment-boobs/

"ESPN is about sports." It is "not a political organization." That's what ESPN president John Skipper said in a memo to staffers on Friday afternoon, after a bruising week for the sports network.

Skipper's memo came in the wake of anchor Jemele Hill's calling President Trump a "white supremacist" in a series of tweets on Monday that triggered days of news coverage, criticism, and a presidential broadside against the network.

Skipper did not mention Trump's criticism, but his message was clear: Let's cover the news -- sports and "the issues that intersect with sports" -- and stop being the news.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/15/media/john-skipper-espn-staff-memo/index.html

VN Store

Back